First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really need a new vehicle my 2004 is holding on by a thread. (I know everyone probably does at this point). I had an original order date of Oct 2020 and held out as long as possible. I finally bit the bullet and dropped the tow package and upgraded my seats to the leather trim instead of the clothes seats. (I have waited sooooo long, I saved enough money to upgrade!) My question is.... I called my dealer and made these changes over 2 weeks ago, should it have been updated on my ford reservation page? And should I have received a new spec sheet from my dealer with the details? I email the dealer yesterday and asked them to make sure the changes have been made and they concurred the changes were made but didn't know if it should or would update on my ford.com reservation page. Does anyone here know????
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
She knows

3.png

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, she is very helpful.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ask your dealer to email you your Dora

I'm not joking actually, it is your order receipt

The websites are crap. All say differing info. Some update, some don't. Sometimes you will get an update email, most times you will not

If you need a car now, I'd suggest bronco is not for you. Maybe bronco sport, those are the only readily available

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking/hoping that Ford just isn't updating anything the past few weeks until the dust settles from closing the order bank. I re-ordered three weeks ago tomorrow, dealers shows it in, but no acknowledgements from Ford....hoping it's all in.

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ask your dealer to email you your Dora

I'm not joking actually, it is your order receipt

The websites are crap. All say differing info. Some update, some don't. Sometimes you will get an update email, most times you will not

If you need a car now, I'd suggest bronco is not for you. Maybe bronco sport, those are the only readily available
Thank you for the suggestion of the Dora, I will ask for that. The Bronco is the vehicle I have wanted since it came out, so yes I will wait.
Sponsored