Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update -
After seeing the placement of the front license plate ford came up with I decided there had to be a better solution. Thanks to Tor148 and his new Bronco I have some prototype photos to show the forum. Also want to thank redone17 and Gangstead for helping in development.

This is a bolt on aluminum bracket for the MOD bumper or RAPTOR bumper using 3 existing bolts. The plastic bumper will require drilling. I’m selling the for $25 shipped in the USA, $45 to Canada. Any other location will require a quote. If you would like to purchase one please send payment via

Venmo (preferred) - Walt Stanford@Walt-Stanford

PayPal (friends and family) to [email protected]

Add $5 for goods and services payments

Make sure your address is noted on the transaction.

Please post pictures of your bronco with the bracket mounted on this forum or on Instagram at broncolicenseplatebracket6.

Thank you,

HBTFD
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution 072d7685-43c7-4aff-8087-cd4fa56e5d0d-jpe

Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution 76a12b1e-4af8-4857-b110-033afd61a3e0-

Last edited:

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish I had mine to help you with, I think you'll make a lot of friends of you can improve that awful front plate bracket Ford has. Good luck, definitely watching this.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A lot of us have the same problem. Even my dealer can’t get the 2 dr demo that was built in June.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've mentioned this in multiple threads like this one. It's a shackle-mount license plate bracket that should work well for those who have them.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRFM92C/

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f150. 06 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve got a pro type front tag bracket that I need someone to trial for me. The bracket will only fit the modular bumper (Sasquatch, Black diamond, badlands,etc). I’m using the 3 bolts under the radar opening to attach to the bronco. If your willing to help with fitting and provide photos I’ll give you the prototype and a finished product. Message me for more details and to exchange contact info.
Got my outer banks sasquatch yesterday. Check the pictures and let me know if I can help.
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution Screenshot_20210730-203033_Photos
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution Screenshot_20210730-203023_Photos
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution Screenshot_20210730-203018_Photos

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is exactly where I was hoping to mount it. PM sent!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll most likely go with a shackle mount, but curious to see what you are building. Don't really care all that much about where the plate goes, I just don't want holes drilled for the screws if there's an other option.
Don't have a Bronco to offer for test fitting yet though.

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my outer banks sasquatch yesterday. Check the pictures and let me know if I can help.
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution Screenshot_20210730-203018_Photos
Your Bronco has the other bumper that does not have the pre existing bolts. My design will require holes to be drilled. If you are OK with drilling holes message me and I can work on a 2nd design.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat, I'd love to test this idea but I'm still a solid month away from delivery at bare minimum.

Biltwild

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Titan Pro-4x , 2021 Ford Bronco 4Dr BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve got a pro type front tag bracket that I need someone to trial for me. The bracket will only fit the modular bumper (Sasquatch, Black diamond, badlands,etc). I’m using the 3 bolts under the radar opening to attach to the bronco. If your willing to help with fitting and provide photos I’ll give you the prototype and a finished product. Message me for more details and to exchange contact info.
I’m in! Actually working on something myself so I can help with your design. I got my BD last week but have been on vacation and finally got back tonight. Been dying to start putting something together. PM me details and we can get rolling.
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution 03BE547E-1E42-439E-8C3B-0C3408C2EBE0

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cant wait been waiting to see what you come up after that last license plate bracket post.

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Message sent. Happy to trial and give feedback or be first in line to buy a finished product.

Rmcintyre01

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my steel mount option I customized. Sucks that in VT they make you have a front plate. But this works
Ford Bronco Updated - Need some help with a front license plate bracket solution 3DE64416-DE37-4927-BA77-25CBD5092CC3