First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bumper is bad ass. The skid plate is the issue.

expectations:
Screenshot 2021-11-13 170946.png

reality
IMG_9447 (1).jpg
IMG_9448.jpg

the gap leaves the intercooler and radiator open for possible damage.

the answer I got about the gap..

Hello Shawn,

The official word from R&D was this: The large gap is to make sure the skid plate is compatible with both OE and 4WP bumper and to ensure the 4WP bumper is compatible with the OE and 4WP skid.

This is the reason for the gap. The photos that were used on the website depict a slightly earlier prototype version of the bumper & skid used for marketing purposes that is not an 100% exact representation of the final product.

Thank you,
4WP"

I tried leaving a review.

Just a 1 with the pictures above and simple the fitment left and that the gap leaves the intercooler and radiator open for damage... their reply?

Shawn,

Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time! Submit something new

Thanks again,

4WheelParts

lol
wow , they just kinda glossed right over it and dismissed you.

I guess it didn’t meet there guidelines because it wasn’t filled with praise and glory.

I really like the bumper though. You have a solution for the skid plate or are you gonna swap out both?
Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would go with a full skid plate from someplace else.
After making a video of the issues they sent me the skid plate off the red bronco pictured above if I would take it down. I told them yes if they put in the pictures that it not the item you are getting. which was never up there until the video came out. The skid plate in the picture is currently on our bronco now.

Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! 🔥🔥🔥 D9F251D5-2E6E-4D49-97F2-1154070AB705

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

they fit perfectly..

video installing them.

pic from behind.
IMG_9890.jpg
Thanks for the vid link. Let me see how I'm looking with the bar light and bumper lights before I go with the A pillar lights. Don't want to full hoopty just yet,,,,

Last edited:

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that we've established the 4WP bumper and skid integration is :poop:.... Let's get back to admiring these pictures. The only thing that would make this better is if we had pics of the rear baja bumper. Yeah I know... coming soon.

Ford Bronco Updated Photos of SVC Baja Bumper!!! 🔥🔥🔥 D9F251D5-2E6E-4D49-97F2-1154070AB705

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now that we've established the 4WP bumper and skid integration is :poop:.... Let's get back to admiring these pictures. The only thing that would make this better is if we had pics of the rear baja bumper. Yeah I know... coming soon.

IMG_6229.jpeg

IMG_6241.jpeg

IMG_6226.jpeg
Might be coming quicker than you think!

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Everyone,
First, we want to thank you all for your support and feedback on the bumper! Our goal is to build best in class products, and your feedback is extremely valuable for us in that process.

To help make the best better, we now have the following additional options available for your Baja Bumper orders.

Options:
- Added tow hooks for recovery points
- Front camera relocation bracket

The tow hook mounts will fit a standard 3/4" D-Ring Shackle on each side. Stay tuned, we'll have more info & updated photos coming soon. We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you on the trails!

Cheers,

AJ

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Everyone,
First, we want to thank you all for your support and feedback on the bumper! Our goal is to build best in class products, and your feedback is extremely valuable for us in that process.

To help make the best better, we now have the following additional options available for your Baja Bumper orders.

Options:
- Added tow hooks for recovery points
- Front camera relocation bracket

The tow hook mounts will fit a standard 3/4" D-Ring Shackle on each side. Stay tuned, we'll have more info & updated photos coming soon. We appreciate the feedback, and look forward to seeing you on the trails!

Cheers,

AJ
Sign me up for the winch style and the rear bumper... ;)

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely love this. I'm really wanting to see some back bumpers, the plastic stock bumper is a bag of recycled ass.

Sponsored

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be coming quicker than you think!
Is it safe to assume that the rear baja bumper will also have options to add the tow hooks and parking sensors? Also, does the SVC ACC relocation kit move the ACC module behind the grill (similar to ADD) or is there a mounting bracket for the ACC module in the (center) opening for the intercooler (similar to stock setup)?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it safe to assume that the rear baja bumper will also have options to add the tow hooks and parking sensors? Also, does the SVC ACC relocation kit move the ACC module behind the grill (similar to ADD) or is there a mounting bracket for the ACC module in the (center) opening for the intercooler (similar to stock setup)?
That is correct on all fronts: ACC is a bracket in a similar location as others, and the rear bumpers will have both parking sensor and tow hook options!

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@SVCOFFROAD what is the weight for your bumper?

I have the plastic bumper, I have the high package. My main focus is having a slim bumper that keeps my sensors and camera views. But, I want lighting options like a set of 3” cube for fogs and a light bar for OffRoad dust/sand/fog.

I see the bar would be easy to add to the top of the bumper….but can you easily add a set of 3” cubes below in the open section to runs aftermarket fog lights

azbronco6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anxiously awaiting details and pics of your rear bumper :)
Sponsored