Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey 6G,
As many of you know we just finished final testing of our full lineup of Baja Bumpers & Rock Sliders down in Baja with @EXO Bronco & @Big50 on the Expedition Off Road Bronco Run. After over 600 miles of rigorous testing on multiple vehicles and driving styles, we happy to confirm that they thrived in the grueling environment! We'll be sure to do a run report as well soon for many of you.

As a quick reminder all these products are designed and made in the USA. They are race inspired, CNC bent, fixture welded and powder coated for the best possible quality. Our front and rear bumpers are offered with recovery points, as well as a plethora of light mounting solution. We have these in stock and ready for shipment!

Enjoy the updated photos, and stay tuned for more updates on product and content soon!

Cheers,

AJ

Ford Bronco Updated Photos: SVC's Rock Sliders and Bumpers!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A12CE077-ED66-4311-BA90-BFBF8742F0A4

Ford Bronco Updated Photos: SVC's Rock Sliders and Bumpers!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 209BC1C7-2E4E-4DB1-B87B-9AC2341BC46D

Ford Bronco Updated Photos: SVC's Rock Sliders and Bumpers!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 270F00C6-D9C0-46C0-8100-FB9037971A8E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Allenm7

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What lights are you running?

StoicAF

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey 6G,
As many of you know we just finished final testing of our full lineup of Baja Bumpers & Rock Sliders down in Baja with @EXO Bronco & @Big50 on the Expedition Off Road Bronco Run. After over 600 miles of rigorous testing on multiple vehicles and driving styles, we happy to confirm that they thrived in the grueling environment! We'll be sure to do a run report as well soon for many of you.

As a quick reminder all these products are designed and made in the USA. They are race inspired, CNC bent, fixture welded and powered coated for the best possible quality. Our front and rear bumpers are offered with recovery points, as well as a plethora of light mounting solution. We have these in stock and ready for shipment!

Enjoy the updated photos, and stay tuned for more updates on product and content soon!

Cheers,

AJ

Ford Bronco Updated Photos: SVC's Rock Sliders and Bumpers!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 270F00C6-D9C0-46C0-8100-FB9037971A8E

In stock and ready to ship??? I have been waiting on my bumper since end of June.

Sponsored

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the rest light by the spare? I do like these bumpers

Bajaluv

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 bricknose , 2021 badlands , 1996 OJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Bronco is bad ass AJ, i t was a pleasure to run the Baja peninsula with you this past week.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s great news! Can’t wait to pick mine up!

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Front bumper is fire
The rear can use something
Maybe a swing out tire carrier

Last edited:

Sponsored

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Loved seeing the pics of this epic bronco in action! The prerunner style of the radius tube construction is a refreshing departure from the winch capable bulky norm.

The addition of the light hoop housing the 6" pods is just another nod to this Broncos desert prowess.

I also must point out the retention of the oem tow hooks and how much higher the rear departure angle is. Last observation ill point out is how both bumpers mate up cleanly with the new wider adv flares.

Call me bias but the the addition of the Hammer Built modular tailgate reinforcement with optional Baja design chase light is the icing on the cake!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Updated Photos: SVC's Rock Sliders and Bumpers!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 00359f4f-310e-4e3d-b846-85b137197764_text

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In stock and ready to ship??? I have been waiting on my bumper since end of June.
DM your name and order, and I’ll follow up on it.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your Bronco is bad ass AJ, i t was a pleasure to run the Baja peninsula with you this past week.
Thanks, I had a great time with you and the group as well. Thanks for making it a great trip for us, and an easy one on the sweep team 😎!! We hope to see you on the next one πŸ€™
Sponsored