AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Loved seeing the pics of this epic bronco in action! The prerunner style of the radius tube construction is a refreshing departure from the winch capable bulky norm.

The addition of the light hoop housing the 6" pods is just another nod to this Broncos desert prowess.

I also must point out the retention of the oem tow hooks and how much higher the rear departure angle is. Last observation ill point out is how both bumpers mate up cleanly with the new wider adv flares.

Call me bias but the the addition of the Hammer Built modular tailgate reinforcement with optional Baja design chase light is the icing on the cake!
We appreciate the compliments! We spent a lot of time trying to match styles of the desert racing with the classic styling of the bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey 6G,
As many of you know we just finished final testing of our full lineup of Baja Bumpers & Rock Sliders down in Baja with @EXO Bronco & @Big50 on the Expedition Off Road Bronco Run. After over 600 miles of rigorous testing on multiple vehicles and driving styles, we happy to confirm that they thrived in the grueling environment! We'll be sure to do a run report as well soon for many of you.

As a quick reminder all these products are designed and made in the USA. They are race inspired, CNC bent, fixture welded and powder coated for the best possible quality. Our front and rear bumpers are offered with recovery points, as well as a plethora of light mounting solution. We have these in stock and ready for shipment!

Enjoy the updated photos, and stay tuned for more updates on product and content soon!

Cheers,

AJ

A12CE077-ED66-4311-BA90-BFBF8742F0A4.jpg

209BC1C7-2E4E-4DB1-B87B-9AC2341BC46D.jpg

270F00C6-D9C0-46C0-8100-FB9037971A8E.jpg
Sliders look EXACTLY like what I'm after...except for 2dr 😭

Am I safe to presume lead time to market for such a variant would be ~eternity (as has been the statement from certain other mfrs)...?

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sliders look EXACTLY like what I'm after...except for 2dr 😭

Am I safe to presume lead time to market for such a variant would be ~eternity (as has been the statement from certain other mfrs)...?
still waiting on my aluminum ones from jcr, if these are indeed available in a 2 door slider I will certainly reconsider...

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
still waiting on my aluminum ones from jcr, if these are indeed available in a 2 door slider I will certainly reconsider...
Uh, link to jcr product mentioned? I do not see on website...4dr or 2dr...

Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also interested of they offer a 2 door set.

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s wise to place a link to the product you are promoting in the first post of the thread, near the picture.
Sponsored