Sponsored

Updated: RAKET “Multi-Top” Roof Rack

RAKET Roof Rack Poll….Would you rather have a...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m extremely interested in this rack system. Just have a few questions.

1. In the video posted early in the thread of you going off-road with it, it appeared to have quite a bit of side to side motion. Just wondering about the stress that motion will have on the mounting points? Is it enough side to side motion to hit the soft top itself?

2. Have you attempted any mounting of J-Bar type kayak mounts? Most things I mount to my roof will appear to work with the rack system with the exception of my kayaks (2 of them). If I can for sure mount 2 kayaks I am 100% sold.

Ps: really loving the final look of the rack, really awesome job!
sorry for the delayed response.
1. We fixed the rocking (it was due to some incomplete flange welds on the prototype). We’re also adding u-channel trims to decrease any possible rubbing.

2. This can definitely mount 2 kayaks. We built it with high load capacity (500 dynamic / 800 static) as a top priority. Since the basket flips upside down, you have a flat surface to mount onto directly (or a mount). We went with both square and round tubes to provide multiple options.

Let me know if you have any questions or check out www.raketdesigns.com. Thanks
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on the release and SEMA build, @RAKET !!!

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations on the release and SEMA build, @RAKET !!!
Thank you. Funny to look back at MARK I (first prototype). I was getting a lot of hate on that one haha.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordering is NOW OPEN at www.raketdesigns.com

Thanks everyone. I’ve had a few watching this thread say hello when they see me. Each of you had a lot to do with this build and we appreciate it. Thanks to Walter Codesido, Krista Pickens, and @buckleupbuttercup for the interview. Full video available at:

Last edited:
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I continuously get to meet awesome people throughout the #raketroofracks rollout. This post is showing the difference between two RTT’s from @cvttents . Thanks to Adam and their handy hoist.

Here’s the dimensions:
-CVT Pioneer/Bachelor: 48”x48” (closed @ 100lbs)
-CVT Mt.Triumph: 56”W x 82.75”L (@ 170lbs) side clamshell w/accessory mounts.

I know there’s some out there wondering how this changes their options, but know the RAKET system handles both. In addition, an awning will be no problem as well. If there’s something you’d like to see on the rack let me know. Order before November 30th to receive yours by February.
Ford Bronco Updated: RAKET “Multi-Top” Roof Rack 3CB8A027-EE6E-4969-A7F1-4E37CE55C4B5
Ford Bronco Updated: RAKET “Multi-Top” Roof Rack C1A99630-31C8-447A-A6F0-6BC5C479A51E
Ford Bronco Updated: RAKET “Multi-Top” Roof Rack 9AF5F4EF-C8C8-4439-8866-36EBAB18035C

Sponsored
OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you to everyone who helped us with the release of our RAKET roof rack. Have a Happy New Year and we’ll see you in 2023. We’ve made some awesome adjustments, along with plans to launch the 2-door roof rack in February.

OP
OP
RAKET

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What’s up 6G? If you’re in the market for a roof rack, we’ll be covering the redesign this Tuesday on BroncBuster Live (on YouTube). As spring comes, now is the time to figure out where to load those RTT’s and cargo. If you’re new to RAKET, we provide a lightweight, removable, and modular rack design. You can visit www.raketdesigns.com to learn more about us. Hope you can join us on Tuesday.

Ford Bronco Updated: RAKET “Multi-Top” Roof Rack IMG_5402.MOV

Texasliam

Badlands
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little late to the game But.. Since the rack looks heavy and hard to manage for one person I would like to see 2 slim basket/racks instead, that could be inserted in opposite configurations. And offer a compatible kayak rack system or link to one on the website.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.