Sponsored

Updated: Resolved!! So, my bronco arrived and the dealer tried marking it up $10K ADM

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UPDATE:

Easiest resolution process ever! Talk with the sales rep about the ADM and he claimed that they markup every vehicle on the lot. After some back and forth conversations, I flat out asked if they are going to sell me the bronco at MSRP. Again, more discussions ensued and sales rep confirmed that if I agree to pay full MSRP then the deal was on.

Evidently, the ADM is a normal sales approach they try with everyone. And in this case, it appears that some specific questions about not wanting to pay ADM resolved the issue.

I hope everyone has the same luck.

Here is what I ordered....

Ford Bronco Updated: Resolved!!  So, my bronco arrived and the dealer tried marking it up $10K ADM 1634679870701

And here is what they're trying to charge me...
Ford Bronco Updated: Resolved!!  So, my bronco arrived and the dealer tried marking it up $10K ADM 1634679921213

Now what? If I could have afforded the $10K mark up, I've of ordered max'd out Badlands!!!
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What agreement did you have with them when you placed the order? What do you have on paper, email, text, etc?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tell them to shove it up their @ss and walk. This whole dealer fiasco is tiresome.

But the dealer owns it......but there was no signed agreement. Blah blah blah blah freaking blah.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, I ordered my bronco before I even knew about this Forum so I had no idea on the bs these dealers are doing. I was told by a salesman that the way to avoid Markup was to reserve and order the bronco so I did. I got my Dora and everything but never had anything signed. Now all these post are getting me worried

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell them to shove it up their @ss and walk. This whole dealer fiasco is tiresome.

But the dealer owns it......but there was no signed agreement. Blah blah blah blah freaking blah.
So your answer is to let the slimebag dealers win?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think I have anything that would help.
Make sure. If you emailed or texted anyone there, hopefully you have something that says MSRP.

Did you have any paper from the dealer that had a price when you ordered?

OP
OP
Shallow Drifter

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They marked it up $10,000 and then gave you a ā€œdiscountā€ of $5,000. You canā€™t make this crap up. LOL.
I would actually consider paying $5k over for an FE, BUT NOT a base model with the small engine.!!!
Sponsored