Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish they would give us Code Orange as a color choice to make up for all of the stupidity that reservation holders are having to deal with.

Socal71

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2005 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gen-1 and Gen-2 Raptor owner and feel the same. Final judgement when all of the camo comes off and the performance specs are released. As it is in the current photos, a pass for me. Not to say that I wouldn't be interested in some of the Raptor parts for my Wildtrak.
It's gonna be a pass for me also I'm not a fan of the Ford grill or the grill fins they put on the fenders, even the tail lights I don't care for. On top of that I'm more traditionalist and I'm happy with my 2 door Wildtrak. don't care too much for it since its 4 door only.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like Code Orange is reserved for FP (Ford performance products)

GEN3 Raptor, 2022 GT500 and the Warthog.

I wish they would give us Code Orange as a color choice to make up for all of the stupidity that reservation holders are having to deal with.

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was super excited for the Raptor version. But the more I see it, the more I’m just not feeling it.

This from an F150 Raptor owner who also has a Badlands Sasquatch on order.

Maybe I’ll change my mind when I see it without the camouflage. Or maybe when the engine specs are released.

Also can’t really put my finger on whatever it is that I don’t like. Maybe the overall stance or maybe the finders or flares.

Am I alone in this one?
Like others are saying, you are not alone.

Frankly we hoped for a two door Raptor. Now that would have brought the roof down!

My wife and I are second in line at our dealership for a Raptor order (This is in addition to our Wildtrak order). We even know the $25k (In writing) dealer markup. However, we are just not feeling it. For what will be a $86,450 plus State tax $7607.6 = $94,057.60 vehicle. We are pretty sure we could take even just $10k-15k in add ons to a Badlands or Wildtrak and be excessively happy. Of course when it is sitting in front of us, that is when the rubber meets the road. Till then, we are underwhelmed and not feeling the wide rear end look.

Sponsored

Abag

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know those guys, that was Utah! Those trucks are bad ass!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how Ford calls schoolbus yellow "Cyber Orange" and just straight red "Code Orange" 😂

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I beginning to think Ford hired the person that created the "Yellow" trucking brand logo colors.

Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange R

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I thought for sure it would have pre-runner style fenders and quarters. Not just bigger flares.
It does have wider fenders than the standard Bronco as well as the bigger flares.
I will wait to judge when the camo comes off and maybe have to see it in person. If the flares are obnoxious, maybe the aftermarket will come out with some more minimal flares.

Sponsored

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing is such a jacked-up beast, a two-door would look like when the idiot Jeep owners take a tiny 2-door Wrangler and jack it up too high.

I really doubt Ford has any intention on making a 2-door Rapter.
I completely agree, although, I think the 4 door Raptor makes Ford look like one of those "idiot Jeep Owners".

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was super excited for the Raptor version. But the more I see it, the more I’m just not feeling it.

This from an F150 Raptor owner who also has a Badlands Sasquatch on order.

Maybe I’ll change my mind when I see it without the camouflage. Or maybe when the engine specs are released.

Also can’t really put my finger on whatever it is that I don’t like. Maybe the overall stance or maybe the finders or flares.

Am I alone in this one?
I have my name in with two dealers who both assured me there will be a mark up. I’m with you though, I’m not seeing enough to make me trade in my First Edition for it.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know Ford's done impressive things with the Gen2 and Gen3 Raptors V6's, but I just can't get past this thing having a turbo'd 6. Yeah, I get the tunability of it, and love a good tuned turboed engine, but a Coyote in here would just be mega. And when we're getting to $100K, I really want it to sound like $100K also, not just go fast, once the turbos spool.

I'm hopeful that it will look way better once the camo is off, and fully expect that it will, as these designers have shown they are very good at what they do, but wow, it does kinda look derpy now...

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I could afford it, I’d definitely take an Eruption Green Version. I had a 2011 Raptor several years ago and it was the best riding 4x4 I’ve ever driven.
Bump on this. My 2011 goes down as one of the best trucks I’ve ever owned.
Sponsored