OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many people with their hair on fire tapping away their righteous indignation on their keyboards. Where is the "shaking my head" emoji?

The whole premise of the injustice supposedly committed just smells like BS.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m certainly not subscribing to his channel after caving to the shady dealer. He hot my one view of his video and nothing more.

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buying through a dealer network is bull. If you are buying on the lot fine, but if you are getting one built you should be able to buy through Ford direct. The car buying experience is the single worst experience IMO.
excellent idea, I like that. if i order i cut out the middle man and this markup stupidity. Whats stupid is ford wants this to be the new normal. They want most vehicles to be ordered by the customer. 100% of vehicles i have ever bought have been out of stock. After this bronco experience, I'll never order a vehicle again. Dealer wants to play games I walk and find what i want down the street. Like you said the buying experience at dealers is always bad.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
excellent idea, I like that. if i order i cut out the middle man and this markup stupidity. Whats stupid is ford wants this to be the new normal. They want most vehicles to be ordered by the customer. 100% of vehicles i have ever bought have been out of stock. After this bronco experience, I'll never order a vehicle again. Dealer wants to play games I walk and find what i want down the street. Like you said the buying experience at dealers is always bad.
If you were to buy direct, who would you compete agains't on price? There's some benefit to having dealers.

Sponsored

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing the dealership didn't miss him too much when he left to do this to him? :D
exposing greedy gouging unethical idiot dealerships is a good thing. I hope they lose a billion dollars over their greedy BS.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, I have a different take on this than most I think. I think this is all complete bullshit. This guy is generating viewers and subscribers to his channel and giving away swag at the end of the Part 1 video. I only watched partway through Part 2 and couldn’t take it anymore. I’m calling fake. Shenanigans. Whatever. BS.

If by some off chance this is reall, then I’m still calling BS on several thingsin that he’s knowingly paying a premium, maybe even arranged to buy one placed on a canceled reservation or something. The whole thing just feels really off.

EDIT> Gcardieri just said it above. reeks of reality TV.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, I have a different take on this than most I think. I think this is all complete bullshit. This guy is generating viewers and subscribers to his channel and giving away swag at the end of the Part 1 video. I only watched partway through Part 2 and couldn’t take it anymore. I’m calling fake. Shenanigans. Whatever. BS.

If by some off chance this is reall, then I’m still calling BS on several thingsin that he’s knowingly paying a premium, maybe even arranged to buy one placed on a canceled reservation or something. The whole thing just feels really off.

What dealership in their right mind would agree to be portrayed this way?

Sponsored

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Seems off to me too. He says right up front that the reason for the markup is that the dealership believed he was going to flip it himself and they were trying to prevent that. Then he goes on at different points to talk about the (at least) four cars he currently owns, the other cars he’s got his eyes on (in the comments sections), and how he’s trying to drive up his subscriptions and views and “get YouTube famous” (his words).

He doesn’t seem representative of the typical Bronco buyer to me. People are making a big deal out of the fact that the dealership is treating a 19-year employee this way. There are other ways to interpret that. Maybe they know the guy too well.

Hopefully when he sells it he’ll make it a priority to minimize his profit and make a video about that too.
Sponsored

Last edited: