First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad I ordered from Granger. Only downside is they have so many orders in front of mine!
Advertisement

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Bronco
Outer Banks
My dealer pulled this and my advice is to not play the dealership game unless you desperately need a car NOW.

These will be all over the place in the next few years, there’s no way it’s worth getting hosed by a dealer and potentially being upside down on a loan in the future. I walked away and put down an order with Granger. Work with good dealerships and remember them in the future.
There will be plenty of this going on for some time. If you pass, the next person will step up and dealers know this. It's a bad time to be looking for a Bronco, especially if you don't have a trustworthy dealer. A year ago I posted how important I felt dealer loyalty is and people slammed me and said price is the only important thing. My dealer doesn't do ADM on any model ever, so I know this won't happen to me.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Bronco
Outer Banks
Glad I ordered from Granger. Only downside is they have so many orders in front of mine!
Didn't they just say they lost about 50 of their allocation? That would mean the wait will be even longer.

2021badlands bronco bob

Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Bronco
Badlands
I just called the dealership. I was told by a sales person they sold the Bronco to the woman who ordered it.
It would be nice to know if they had to pay over MSRP. On the video he said he offered 5k over. I think he felt really bad for his wife. If I saw my wife cry like that I’d just pay that sit dealer and never say a word to my wife. I think the way this dealership handled this was a bag of shit . I’m happy she got her bronco.

Last edited:

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I must be missing something here. Where is the signed agreement when they placed their order? Did they order a Bronco without a signed agreement/purchase order?
Deposit is consideration. There's no other price except what's stated by Ford unless you have email or explicit price quote from dealer such as $x below invoice; and there's your counter party consideration. If dealer plans to charge different price then it must be stated prior to any consideration. One of the reason's Mike Levine has been having to get involved with these dealers.

Timinpgh

Base
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Ya looks like he just took it down completely. Hopefully this is as part of his ongoing negotiation. As in: Hey dealer, you got a real shit storm brewing on 6G. I'll tell you what, I'll take this video down right now if you give me MSRP.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

No -
The OP is not the guy in the Video - totally different -
OP is in WA . . . Video is from PA . . .

You have it confused . . I believe . .
I’m not confused, I probably typed that last post wrong/not clear but I realize that the op is not the video person. I was just saying the original post was updated.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I missed the video before it got removed
Haha... I noticed it went private as I was watching it, but got to finished since I was already in it....Husband was handling it much better than the wife. If it was me and my wife, we would have both been going off....

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Ya looks like he just took it down completely. Hopefully this is as part of his ongoing negotiation. As in: Hey dealer, you got a real shit storm brewing on 6G. I'll tell you what, I'll take this video down right now if you give me MSRP.
I'm thinking below invoice now...leverage...lol

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
I've already started to buy accessories. I'll be pissed if they charge extra and I have to walk away.

Lucchese

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 4Runner, + bikes
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Ugh see every time I call or go in I get the "hold on you have to talk to your sales rep." Literally not allowed to talk to anyone else 🙄

Guess it depends whether you trust your sales rep . . .

Maybe express your concerns . . see what they say . .
See if they mention any of the options you've seen here . .
See what they say about "price guarantee signed by General Mgr" . .
Might give you a 'read' on their integrity/honesty with you . .

Advertisement

Lethal Performance
Advertisement