Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its a real easy decision you walk away and place a new order with a non sleezy dealership and maybe an agreement. You can also thank Ford for screwing the pooch removing X plan pricing, the one tool that benefits the customer and not the dealership. Ford sure is looking out for price protection with that policy change.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heart breaking video. This is nuts!! Light em up!!! We band together

I get marking up a vehicle when owners who ordered them back out but marking up a vehicle a week before it gets delivered after owner waited 13 month for it to show up. That’s messed up. Tried to give the dealership you worked at for 18 years your bronco order and they turn back and slap you in the face With $10k markup.

If they are treating previous employees this way what chance do the rest of us have.
@Ford Motor Company you see what we are complaining about with these sh*%y dealerships.

Moon TWP Ford dealer should not exist as far as I am concerned.
Duplicate thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-marks-up-10k-on-a-reservation-video.23501/

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must be missing something here. Where is the signed agreement when they placed their order? Did they order a Bronco without a signed agreement/purchase order?
Stop it. You’re right, it should’ve been in writing but this is a company he worked at for nearly 20 years. It’s a big middle finger to a former employee with a job which often is extremely frustrating and difficult.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heart breaking video. This is nuts!! Light em up!!! We band together

I get marking up a vehicle when owners who ordered them back out but marking up a vehicle a week before it gets delivered after owner waited 13 month for it to show up. That’s messed up. Tried to give the dealership you worked at for 18 years your bronco order and they turn back and slap you in the face With $10k markup.

If they are treating previous employees this way what chance do the rest of us have.
@Ford Motor Company you see what we are complaining about with these sh*%y dealerships.

Moon TWP Ford dealer should not exist as far as I am concerned.

I will take 5 minutes and send an email.
This is going to start becoming more and more common. Chip shortage and the bronco demand will make things messy. Maybe the Mods can start a thread/action plan of how to help pressure shady dealerships into doing the right thing.

I have a signed invoice and still don't feel 100% safe. TBH If something goes south I only have this forum as a recourse. (y)

Last edited:

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As they pulled out of their million dollar gated community I just felt awful for her. Her pseudo tears at the dealership were my real tears while watching. This world is just sick and unfair.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pen is the whip.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is the dealer I was "assigned" when I placed my reservation day 1 because it's the closest dealer to me. I had previous service issues with them when I took in my expedition and didn't want to buy from them but I figured I would give them a chance. I talked with them 2-3 times before I confirmed they were/are the worst dealer I've ever worked with and I'm a loyal Ford guy. Every vehicle I've ever purchased from a dealer, except one, was from a Ford dealer. Not only is this dealer "old school" used car lot slimy but they are incompetent as well. Service is terrible, no communication, sales team is uneducated on their products and the sales managers are ridiculously deceptive. Walking in to this dealer is like stepping back in time to the stereotypical used lot days of the 70s-80s. I've mentioned this in a previous post but they actually have a sales manager on staff who calls himself and signs his emails "Uncle" something. Who does that?

If they treat a long time employee like this how do they treat their normal customers? Shameful. Stay as far away from Moon Twp Ford as you can.

I switched my reservation/order to my preferred local Ford dealer and couldn't be happier.

I Hope things work out for this couple.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am surprised there isn't a list up here that lists out dealerships and pricing: below MSRP, MSRP, MSRP+ADM, and by how much.

One dealership near me is doing $20K:
Ford Bronco [Updated With Outcome in Part 2 Video] Dealer marks up former employee's Bronco by $10k 1631624808219

Another dealership is doing $1K on them, and three others are doing MSRP. If you are willing to drive about an hour or so out of town, you can get to some doing below invoice pricing, and the best deal is 4 hours away at SAC in Danville, WV.

And this is getting out. One of those "On Your Side" news things had a story on this a month or so ago. Short version, dealerships do it because they can, but not all do. Some actually want customers and sales.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I'm going to try to do that when I place my order. I'm hoping my dealer isn't as awful as the OPs. I'm in AZ so would like to avoid picking up out of state but if that's the only way to deal with a dealer that actually cares then I may do it. And yes, no VIN no build.
Which dealer has your reservation?

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get the convenience of buying local, I tried it myself, and they all laughed at me when I mentioned $1000 under invoice. It was about 10 hours out of my life to drive to SAC to get a beautiful deal on an awesome rig, and a great time at that. Think people.
Exact same situation for me

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m wondering if all the hard tops that people backed out of, that are sitting on dirt mountain, will slightly saturate the dealers soon, so the mark ups won’t be out of hand for at least a short time?
There aren’t THAT many out there (@ Dirt Mountain). When folks are still selling their Broncos on eBay for $20k, $30k, even $50k over what they paid, do NOT expect demand to be even remotely satisfied…. Not for a year or two at least.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to wonder if there is some karma at work here, or was that guy the only good employee there for 19 years... :unsure:

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which dealer has your reservation?
My assigned is Earnhardt. So far interaction has been soso. Nothing to complain about but nothing spectacular either.
Sponsored