Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If only you could take your business elsewhere. It's a shit show everywhere.
That's the whole problem right there. It's not a good time to need a new vehicle.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A lot of the Arizona folks did some kind of group deal with a dealer in Casa Grande. I can't remember details, it was a long time ago.

I'm team Granger all the way.🥰🥰

But I do realize that having to fly to Iowa to pick up your Bronco and then having a 1401-mile roadtrip home isn't for everyone.😁😁
I think it was Jones Ford. Not sure if that deal ever materialized or not?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nobody's crap detectors went off watching that video?

Seriously?

You just roll up on your dealership see your Bronco, make a beeline for it but no sales lot hedgehog pops up to say, "Hey, Folks! Welcome to the Moon?"

Truck hasn't been PDI and you just start poking around but still nobody notices you and the wife?

You start popping the top and folding it back and still no one comes up? Most dealers don't want any customer to just start screw with any Bronco until they give you the rundown. Don't want no latches or trim broken by mistake or gawd forbid, scratch the paint.

No Key Fob but you hit the start button and she fires up so you decided to take off on a test drive with supposedly no Fob, D-Tag or anybody from the dealership wanting to hop in the back, ask where you're going, how long or is there enough gas? And nobody welcoming you back to yuck it up?

You go back to the service bay to see the other Bronco that showed up and nobody is around to talk Bronco, Say Hi or tell you that you need to quit recording in the service bay.

Naturally no video of the sales negotiation but discuss the $10K ADM but no mention of what they were offering for your Tundra trade-in? Just have to wait for the boss to get back. I guess the Boss can't make a discision over the phone.

Then when the excitement builds and everybody is worried about the outcome? Pull down your original v-blog and go dark on your YT and IG channels.

Yep, no crap to be detected with Mr & Mrs YT Auto Influencer, it's all the dealer's fault.

No, I think there’s some shenanigans going on and you know how you have to deal with shenanigans.
Seems you're missing some key points. He's worked for that dealership for 19 years. And a guy came out as soon as they pulled up that his wife was yelling at about the mark-up.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems you're missing some key points. He's worked for that dealership for 19 years. And a guy came out as soon as they pulled up that his wife was yelling at about the mark-up.
She was upset about the ADM in the truck and she got more upset when she saw the Bronco and fell in love with it. Remember his back talk about she picked out all the options but never really saw the Bronco yet. If she was yelling at somebody, did they just flip her the Fob and run back inside?

Even if you’re right, there’s still something fishy including his supposed 19 years working there if he was full time, part time or just a spot mechanic.

Last edited:

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She was upset about the ADM in the truck and she got more upset when she saw the Bronco and fell in love with it. Remember his back talk about she picked out all the options but never really saw the Bronco yet.
Correct.
Not really sure how that explains your original post about it being BS.

Sponsored

CValencia

Black Diamond
First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's hope they do what they say. I'm working with Amanda so at least now we know two sales reps are saying the same thing.
🤣 I meant Amanda not Ashley haha but yes I agree it's good that we're hearing the same story

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can the site admins lock this garbage be thread.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct.
Not really sure how that explains your original post about it being BS.
She wasn‘t bitching and complaining while they were poking around the Plastic, None during the test drive and she wasn’t acting to upset back in the Tundra about leaving her Bronco Baby. My wife wouldn’t have been crying but she would have been upset enough to be calling that dealership, owner, GM, SM and sales folks every name in the book. And she would be calling them by their name like most folks that she knew for 19 years.

They were both pretty calm for having been so royally screwed over by an employer and folks they supposedly knew for 19 years.

Sorry but they’re just not passing the smell test

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can the site admins lock this garbage be thread.
Yeah, it is stealing bandwidth from all those other great threads on 22 Orders, B&P and I Ordered Last Week so when should I get my Bronco threads

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, it is stealing bandwidth from all those other great threads on 22 Orders, B&P and I Ordered Last Week so when should I get my Bronco threads
At least those threads aren’t based on a bs video that has magically disappeared

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just over here shaking my head that some folks are surprised that this is happening. It's happened before and will continue to happen. Is it really a surprise that most car dealerships are sleaze balls only out to make a buck?

Reactions: Axe

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the more surprising thing is people are outraged over something that didn’t happen obviously.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the more surprising thing is people are outraged over something that didn’t happen obviously.
I'm surprised you are surprised. :unsure:
Sponsored