First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard some of this was going on with the dealers, so I emailed the sales manager at the dealership my order was assigned to and asked if this would be the case when my Bronco comes in. He EMAILED me back saying that would not happen and I would be paying MSRP. I am hoping that the email would be enough of an agreement that I would have recourse if they decide later to jack up the price.
I am sorry to say this but they screwed over an employee that worked for them for 19 years what makes you think an email they sent you would mean anything at this point. At least you have an opportunity to go there and talk to the sales manager now and get it in writing from him as to your agreed-upon price and fees before you get a surprise , good luck.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
SMH... $5k ADM for something this public will embolden other dealerships to follow suit.

@Ford Motor Company - Please enable X-plan for 2022 and beyond for those who have a 2021 that was pushed to 2022, and put a stop to this nonsense.

Your future business model is in being challenged by dealerships. Who is to say or stop dealerships from charging an ADM on ALL pre-ordered vehicles? The customer obviously wants the vehicle enough to wait for delivery, so whos to say that a $3-6k ADM will not become common if the customer "really" wants what they ordered?

This is not limited to the BRONCO!

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford needs to step up and put a stop to this BS. The fact is Ford, not the dealers, asked us to reserve the Bronco through them. They had no problem taking our $19 Million Dollars and earn a year's worth of interest on it. If they want to continue reserving cars like this than they need to get their 3rd party dealership in line.

As for the dealers, sure inventory is tight but it's not like cars are sitting on the lot for months. The fact is they are selling them as fast as they get them so they are making money. They can up charge what ever they want on used and dealer ordered cars so screwing on customers that need service and add on parts over the life of the vehicle is just as dumb as you can get.

My advice if you don't have a signed upon price and they try pulling this crap is to call the Bronco line a head of time and talk to them about a conference call between Ford, the Dealership, and you. And if all else fails, I'm sure the Local and National News would love a juicy story of Ford ripping off customers on the long awaiting Bronco.

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EXACTLY. Whoopty doo they negotiated with me on their own imposed markup, how nice of them.
Doesn’t all of this make you wonder just a little bit what this man’s wife really thinks of him. In her mind does she think he’s wonderful because he overpaid or does she think that he’s a bigger pussy then she had Ever realized. Anyway you look at it it seems to be that he is a bit of a moron. And the dealership and unethical thief. I think it’s comical how some people will post on here they see no problem with dealerships doing this to their customers.

Last edited:

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This guy just gave the middle finger to all of us. Got everyone hyped and on his side with the BS and then turns around and bends over for the dealership! This guy has a platform and could have pushed for MSRP or really negative PR for this crappy dealership, but instead he just showed every other salesman that is considering doing this to their reservation holders that they can get away with it. The guy is a moron and a traitor.
I like you. You got to the bottom line quickly. The dealership and the customer are both morons and on this one I think I have to agree with you completely the customer is really a piece of work.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing the dealership didn't miss him too much when he left to do this to him? :D
The fact that at multiple points he made comments about ”I get it”, “It’s business”, and “I’m just surprised they’re doing it to me since I used to work there” all sat wrong with me. His objections weren’t that they were marking up the Bronco, it was that they were marking up his Bronco.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

22 Pages of comments and the guy in the video is a member here and has not replied.
As such, I feel they got what they deserved. To me it seems like this was 100% a PR stunt to try and launch their lame Youtube page.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think for most people the travesty is that for most businesses their word has no value in this day and age and that’s very sad. A persons word really used to mean something as did a handshake today for some people that have your view none of this matters anymore.
I think it should matter, and it does for many still, I just don't know if dealerships fall into this category.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
22 Pages of comments and the guy in the video is a member here and has not replied.
As such, I feel they got what they deserved. To me it seems like this was 100% a PR stunt to try and launch their lame Youtube page.
Didn't someone else try that OBN?

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, what a shitty dealership! 🤬 Bunch of 🤡 !

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t think he’s a member here and I don’t think he’s real or that these videos are completely honest. Two videos this close together and the first one he worked there for 19 years, the second one for 21? The videos are days apart. How can he not get that part of his own life straight. Seems like he wanted views on his video channel by creating a fake story and then didn’t know what to do once he got noticed. He yanked the video and had to come up with some other story for video #2 to make it still seem like this really happened…..but hey, in doing so he got to talk about and drive in all (in his mind) cool cars he owns. He’s a hack and doesn’t mind telling everyone how he loves getting raped by his boss and doesn’t want to ruin that relationship. I hope we get a warning anytime someone posts one of his videos so I don’t actually click on it and give him a view that he so desperately wants.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think he’s a member here and I don’t think he’s real or that these videos are completely honest. Two videos this close together and the first one he worked there for 19 years, the second one for 21? The videos are days apart. How can he not get that part of his own life straight. Seems like he wanted views on his video channel by creating a fake story and then didn’t know what to do once he got noticed. He yanked the video and had to come up with some other story for video #2 to make it still seem like this really happened…..but hey, in doing so he got to talk about and drive in all (in his mind) cool cars he owns. He’s a hack and doesn’t mind telling everyone how he loves getting raped by his boss and doesn’t want to ruin that relationship. I hope we get a warning anytime someone posts one of his videos so I don’t actually click on it and give him a view that he so desperately wants.
He said he worked there for 19 years and had a 21 year relationship with them. (ie he’s bought cars there longer than he worked there). Either way he was way too comfortable with everything going on which means he’s used to being/dealing with shady car dealerships. Bet he learned from the best.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He said he worked there for 19 years and had a 21 year relationship with them. (ie he’s bought cars there longer than he worked there). Either way he was way too comfortable with everything going on which means he’s used to being/dealing with shady car dealerships. Bet he learned from the best.
Right.
“Hey kids, dad just got hosed deep and liked it. Who wants some ice cream?”

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its nice to see there happy, but yahoo had the article on this situation saying it right. Your paying extra money you will never get back. If my dealer tries pulling this scam on me, I'll file complaint with BBB against Ford and the dealer for price gouging. Then send email to corporate ford and complain. Complaining to the dealer is a waste of time. I've had to many car deals go bad over the years.
Buying through a dealer network is bull. If you are buying on the lot fine, but if you are getting one built you should be able to buy through Ford direct. The car buying experience is the single worst experience IMO.
Sponsored