Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going with Granger is more than just saving money. It's the peace of mind, being able to sleep at night, not stressing all day, up-tick in blood pressure, wondering if your dealer's gonna screw you over. It looks like the nightmare stories have people worried. That's a lot of hand wringing and sweating between now and the day your Bronco arrives. Granted I'm only in MN, but I can rest easy knowing I'm with Granger. I can vouch for them as can others out here, their communication and are a class act. I recently purchased a Bronco Sport from them, below MSRP. No fuss no muss, happy as a clam. Can't wait for my Bronco to come in, very happy to make another trip to Granger.
Being in Arizona, the $1000 off invoice was like a break even event for me. But when they did the special $2k off invoice for October 2020 new reservations I jumped on it.

I'm very glad I did. Like you said, I sleep better at night.😁
Sponsored

OP
OP
chtucker

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had the conversation with my dealer in Southern Oregon upon reserving my Bronco last year. I said at the time, if you markup, I walk. If it arrives, when ever, and you mark up, I walk. Any kind of shenanigan's before, during or after, I walk. The rig is not a need but a want... So, we'll see...
They would prefer that we all walked away and they could sell everyone with ADM.. walking is no big threat.

BL2.7SAS4DR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These videos don't add up. We don't know what they offered for the trade-in, so reducing the price to $5000 and giving $1000 more for the trade-in in means nothing if we don't have all the facts.

It would be different if there's not a trade-in.

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No joke. I live in DFW and am 100% sure I will get the same bullsh!t.

My dealer (North Central Ford) added $5k ADM when I put my order in. At the time I was like, "whatever, f#ck it." I was assuming they would pull crap like that, so I rolled with it while they gave me some total BS reason (something about build costs fluctuating - which was a total lie - I actually just laughed at the sales rep when she tried to explain). When they try to go above that $5k ADM I will go ballistic and create a scene.

My wife is an attorney, so we are currently doing some legal work to prepare for when we go in (if my Bronco ever actually gets built). We will record the whole situation and be filing agressive lawsuits for anything they do which could be a violation of civil statute.

Since I have access to freegal (free legal) I am really gonna f#ck with these A-holes.

I am not sue-happy. I have never sued anyone. But with so many on here getting screwed by their dealers, I feel I have a responsibility to f*ck them right back for all the people without access to a free lawyer.
Did you sign a contract for MSRP plus 5k? If so you don't have a leg to stand on.. You sound like a real stand up guy- NOT

Sponsored

MadMaxine

Badlands
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've lurked on 6g for over a year but never registered to post anything- until now.

Everyone has dissected this video 100 ways to Sunday and I have a different take...This rig was ordered for his wife- not him.

He couldn't even let his wife have the excitement of being the proud, first driver of her own bada** truck. Just sayin'... I would have words for my husband if he tried to take mental ownership of my girl when she gets here next month.

Girls Buy Broncos Too- So Let Us Drive!

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've lurked on 6g for over a year but never registered to post anything- until now.

Everyone has dissected this video 100 ways to Sunday and I have a different take...This rig was ordered for his wife- not him.

He couldn't even let his wife have the excitement of being the proud, first driver of her own bada** truck. Just sayin'... I would have words for my husband if he tried to take mental ownership of my girl when she gets here next month.

Girls Buy Broncos Too- So Let Us Drive!
Mental ownership 😂 that’s new to me. Perhaps he wasn’t to make sure his wife’s New ride does not have any mechanical issues

Last edited:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These last 2 posts make my head hurt.

MadMaxine

Badlands
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mental ownership 😂 that’s new to me. Perhaps he wasn’t to make sure his wife’s New ride does not have any mechanical issues
Nah....we know what he was compensating for-and it wasn't mechanical!
Sponsored