Sponsored

Updates on my "Track Order" from Ford, is this happening?

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I noticed that the word "In Production" from my track my order.
Anybody got the same updates? My production schedule suppose to be Oct 18th.
The "View Window Stocker" is still not working.

Ford Bronco Updates on my "Track Order" from Ford, is this happening? Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.38.32 PM
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That means you are approaching your blend date. Check for your window sticker using the tool here instead of Fords order tracker. The tool here will get it up to a few days early.

Just click on Tracker up above on this websites menu bar and use their primary tracking tool.

Blend date, the best I understand it, is when your chassis meets your body on the final assembly line and the Bronco is actually built.

For reference, my blend date was 10/1 and my finish date was 10/4.. But I was built over a weekend. Reaaaally hoping that doesnt show in the final product.

OP
OP
Pixel R

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That means you are approaching your blend date. Check for your window sticker using the tool here instead of Fords order tracker. The tool here will get it up to a few days early.

Just click on Tracker up above on this websites menu bar and use their primary tracking tool.

Blend date, the best I understand it, is when your chassis meets your body on the final assembly line and the Bronco is actually built.

For reference, my blend date was 10/1 and my finish date was 10/4.. But I was built over a weekend. Reaaaally hoping that doesnt show in the final product.
Thank you for the info!
Sponsored