Rob Bowen
Reaction score
Website
www.bluetruckclothingco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 F150 (Walter), 21 Bronco(OJ)
Bronco
Black Diamond
I have a inbound BD non sas looking for factory sas wheels and tires. Our Bronco is about 3 weeks out from delivery factory Steelies and tires available for trade or sell as well
Advertisement

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! I’m about 3 weeks out too. What’s your offer? I’m looking to upgrade to 37s so I won’t need the 35s.

OP
OP
robbowen23

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Black Diamond
Updating, no longer looking for Sasquatch wheels and tires, ordered some Method 703’s and 35in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I am selling my factory Black Diamond steelies and tires. I will be taking the tire sensors to put in my new wheels. Make an offer. Truck will be here in about 2 weeks. Tires will have about 800 miles on them from driving back from taking delivery in Utah

Jake_srq

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Bronco
Wildtrak
Updating, no longer looking for Sasquatch wheels and tires, ordered some Method 703’s and 35in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I am selling my factory Black Diamond steelies and tires. I will be taking the tire sensors to put in my new wheels. Make an offer. Truck will be here in about 2 weeks. Tires will have about 800 miles on them from driving back from taking delivery in Utah
I have the same wheel and tire combo for whenever my Bronco comes in! I’d love to see some pics of the setup when you get them mounted.

OP
OP
robbowen23

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Black Diamond
I have the same wheel and tire combo for whenever my Bronco comes in! I’d love to see some pics of the setup when you get them mounted.
1F3D59A1-7798-4C79-942F-C8817C018654.jpeg

Advertisement

BuiltRight
Advertisement