• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona Updating. Selling Black Diamond wheels and tires

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bluetruckclothingco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 F150 (Walter), 21 Bronco(OJ)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a inbound BD non sas looking for factory sas wheels and tires. Our Bronco is about 3 weeks out from delivery factory Steelies and tires available for trade or sell as well
Sponsored

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! I’m about 3 weeks out too. What’s your offer? I’m looking to upgrade to 37s so I won’t need the 35s.

OP
OP
robbowen23

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updating, no longer looking for Sasquatch wheels and tires, ordered some Method 703’s and 35in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I am selling my factory Black Diamond steelies and tires. I will be taking the tire sensors to put in my new wheels. Make an offer. Truck will be here in about 2 weeks. Tires will have about 800 miles on them from driving back from taking delivery in Utah

Jake_srq

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Updating, no longer looking for Sasquatch wheels and tires, ordered some Method 703’s and 35in Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. I am selling my factory Black Diamond steelies and tires. I will be taking the tire sensors to put in my new wheels. Make an offer. Truck will be here in about 2 weeks. Tires will have about 800 miles on them from driving back from taking delivery in Utah
I have the same wheel and tire combo for whenever my Bronco comes in! I’d love to see some pics of the setup when you get them mounted.

OP
OP
robbowen23

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the same wheel and tire combo for whenever my Bronco comes in! I’d love to see some pics of the setup when you get them mounted.
Ford Bronco Updating. Selling Black Diamond wheels and tires 1F3D59A1-7798-4C79-942F-C8817C018654

Sponsored

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What mods (lift and crash bar) did you do to get the fit for the that wheel / rubber combo? And whats the offset n your 703s? Thanks

OP
OP
robbowen23

robbowen23

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob Bowen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What mods (lift and crash bar) did you do to get the fit for the that wheel / rubber combo? And whats the offset n your 703s? Thanks
Zero offset on the wheel originally I was going to do the +18 but they were not available. Crash bars removed front and rear, lift is just a ready lift puck, only thing that was available when I did it. I really would prefer a set of coilovers

jcs8675309

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That looks awesome!!

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zero offset on the wheel originally I was going to do the +18 but they were not available. Crash bars removed front and rear, lift is just a ready lift puck, only thing that was available when I did it. I really would prefer a set of coilovers
Cool. 1 inch or 2 inch spacer? And how much poke? Looks like about 2.5inches of poke.
Sponsored