Upgrade Badlands to 35" - parts and cost?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting to see all the rim dimensions. I have had friends run 35's on 7.5 " wide rims so that part can be done. I was told the narrow rim was less likely to lose a bead at very low pressure.
But the Sasquatch package lifts the vehicle 1.5 " to clear the tires so I would guess they would rub or need the fenders trimmed. But maybe not.

Untill real people have bronco's and try to fit bigger tires on them we don't know. What tires fit without a lift is a very popular question on the internet for every vehicle.
the factory option for 35 inch tires would be the way to go if you want 35's , unless you want the 7 speed and so you can't get the 35's from Ford. Then the Badlands with an aftermarket 1.5" lift will get you there. But then maybe get an aftermarket 2.5" lift and run 37's. a 37 is a huge tire and you would need to regear too, but that can be done.

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know that? The Sasquatch package comes with wheels that stick out further. We might need that backspace to clear from rubbing.
Sasquatch comes with wheels that are a half inch wider, backspace is probably the same or close to.. worst case, buy a new wheel or a set of spacers and run what you want,

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting to see all the rim dimensions. I have had friends run 35's on 7.5 " wide rims so that part can be done. I was told the narrow rim was less likely to lose a bead at very low pressure.
But the Sasquatch package lifts the vehicle 1.5 " to clear the tires so I would guess they would rub or need the fenders trimmed. But maybe not.

Untill real people have bronco's and try to fit bigger tires on them we don't know. What tires fit without a lift is a very popular question on the internet for every vehicle.
the factory option for 35 inch tires would be the way to go if you want 35's , unless you want the 7 speed and so you can't get the 35's from Ford. Then the Badlands with an aftermarket 1.5" lift will get you there. But then maybe get an aftermarket 2.5" lift and run 37's. a 37 is a huge tire and you would need to regear too, but that can be done.
Guesswork makes for a fun pastime but a poor predictor.

Lawtonfire233

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We may be able to find a set of Raptor pull-offs and slap them on the stock BL Bronco and it work fine. I did that with my lifted F-150. That would be a cheap way to get the sas look. Sounds like they would rub though at full flex without the articulation limiting that comes with the sas package. May have to get a lift of some sort.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We may be able to find a set of Raptor pull-offs and slap them on the stock BL Bronco and it work fine. I did that with my lifted F-150. That would be a cheap way to get the sas look. Sounds like they would rub though at full flex without the articulation limiting that comes with the sas package. May have to get a lift of some sort.
Wheels for Raptor have different lug config than Bronco.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have the offsets. You probably dont have enough clearance to go anything wider than a 11.2" that's on stock rims. And if you do, it will probably be no more than a quarter of an inch (0.5" total tire width) to 11.7". You'll also see in many photos the control arm that skirts above the tire, it could potentially limit you on height as well. The sas rim has a much lower offset to clear it. In short, you'd need new rims with a lower offset, fender flares, tires, and modify/remove crash bars (they are removed on sas). Lastly, you're gearing is a little bit short compared to sas. BL is 4.46 and sas is 4.7. I could see the argument to "make your own sas package" but it defintely isnt worth is for $2,500 on a BL.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The stock wheels can take 35s....the rest of those questions.....no one knows for sure yet.
You’ll need 25mm spacers to move the wheels out like the Sasquatch wheels.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone help me define and estimate a cost for upgrading a non-squatch Badlands to 35" tires in the aftermarket?

I see that I'm probably looking at around $1200 for just the tires, but I'm not sure if it will require anything else.

Will the stock wheels work? Will a lift be required? Will the vehicle need to be programmed for the bigger tires?

Another question. Will anybody these mods void the warranty?
Count on 4K. That is the simple answer. There will probably be a Ford Performance 2 inch lift. Back space of 0 should be fine for the Bronco and 4.7 gears is not necessary for 35s unless doing some serious rock crawling.