• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Upgraded Badlands Non-Sasquatch Wheels & Tires (285/70/17)

lmitchell94

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Selling the upgraded wheels and tires from my non-Sasquatch Badlands. 1200 miles put on them before upgrading to 18’s with 35’s.

Great condition, no road rash or visible markings. Unfortunately the the tire shop I used removed the factory tpms and used on my new set.

Asking $2,500 OBO. Willing to drive within an hour of Tampa, FL (33611) to meet up.

41A919D2-2C90-4E79-917B-8621C1CFC1A6.jpeg

8AAB907A-49E2-4997-9E69-0FD9ECB3EC9D.jpeg

CEFFD484-7918-4F2F-817F-2B2E5E8CD14D.jpeg

304D4FBF-E734-461C-8DDC-BAD0C576BF1A.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
lmitchell94

lmitchell94

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just out of curiosity... why pay the for the upgraded wheels and then not use them?
I wasn’t planning on getting the Sasquatch package and I liked the look of the black rims. After researching more decided to go with 18’s and 35’s instead. Definitely wish I would have saved the money on the initial order lol

Shanesully

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possibly willing to ship? I’m all the way up in MA but would love these.

OP
OP
lmitchell94

lmitchell94

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Possibly willing to ship? I’m all the way up in MA but would love these.
I’ve never shipped tires before.. I’ll look into it later this afternoon though and get back to you

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Following, I’m in South Fl and my build date is later this month. Might be interested if you still have these by the time I get it. I can pick up in Tampa.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve never shipped tires before.. I’ll look into it later this afternoon though and get back to you
Shipping mounted tires is easy, just expensive with the weight and size. Check out the UPS rates on pirateship.com. To protect the rims use blue masking tape on the rim spokes and edges that stick up, stack a few layer of cardboard over the wheel face to protect from impact, then wrap the entire thing with cling wrap (numerous layers, at least 5-6 in different directions around the tire). They sell the cling wrap in large rolls at uhaul or maybe Home Depot, get the 20” wide.

https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplie...Mover’s-Stretch-Plastic-Wrap/?mid=102&aid=740

OP
OP
lmitchell94

lmitchell94

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following, I’m in South Fl and my build date is later this month. Might be interested if you still have these by the time I get it. I can pick up in Tampa.
I'm actually supposed to be selling these to someone in Bradenton tomorrow.. If something changes I'll let you know.

OP
OP
lmitchell94

lmitchell94

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipping mounted tires is easy, just expensive with the weight and size. Check out the UPS rates on pirateship.com. To protect the rims use blue masking tape on the rim spokes and edges that stick up, stack a few layer of cardboard over the wheel face to protect from impact, then wrap the entire thing with cling wrap (numerous layers, at least 5-6 in different directions around the tire). They sell the cling wrap in large rolls at uhaul or maybe Home Depot, get the 20” wide.

https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplie...Mover’s-Stretch-Plastic-Wrap/?mid=102&aid=740
Saving this post. Thank you and appreciate the overview!