steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ursa Minor has a page up about it's camper top conversion for Bronco 4 door.

Bronco B30 Pop Up Camper - 4DR

https://ursaminorvehicles.com/campers/b30-bronco-pop-top.html

Description:

Pre-Order Program

• 100% Refundable $100 Deposit
  • Full configuration and options will be released spring 2021 and as design progresses
Our original J30 Hard Top transformed the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and remains the top selling (and pretty much the only) camper hard top in the market. In 2021 we are excited to deliver the same camping experience for the totally new Ford Bronco. While the internal access, standing room, easy operation, low weight and fast set up remain the same as our Jeep series, this is a completely new camper designed specifically for the new 2021 Ford Bronco.

Notes
  • The B30 will fit any 4 door Bronco US and Rest of World, any engine any trim
  • This is a complete replacement top, the existing hard or soft top can be sold or stored.
  • At this time, we are not planning to offer a B180 (Fold Over) for the Bronco, there's too many other campers in process
  • This will not work with the Bronco Sport or the Bronco 2 door. We will evaluate the 2 Door once they are available and see if the roof line is feasible.
  • Ursa Minor works with Ford dealerships nationwide, allowing the B30 to be included with vehicle purchase and financing. Details to be finalized as the Bronco becomes available for final purchase, top can not be ordered through Ford reservation/configuration system at thist time.

Jeep version:
Ford Bronco Ursa Minor Camper Top for 2021 Bronco 4 door [B30 Pop Up Camper ] j30-yellow_1
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is all i really want in life. Anybody wanna buy a factory top? Im thinking have this sitting in the costco tent and have a bimini top most of the summer. When we want to go camping i will slide it on in.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7k is a big pill to swallow. I am thinking a trailer is a better idea.
Back in the old days we had these things called tents - the kind you staked into the ground. And they didn't cost very much at all ...

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe if I were in Africa where it really has a purpose. Besides, I wouldn't want to take a fall when I needed to wizz in the middle of the night being 1/2 a sleep.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe if I were in Africa where it really has a purpose. Besides, I wouldn't want to take a fall when I needed to wizz in the middle of the night being 1/2 a sleep.
I think Else used to jump up on top of the Land Rover just fine. Bears can climb too. Not sure roof top buys you much.
Ford Bronco Ursa Minor Camper Top for 2021 Bronco 4 door [B30 Pop Up Camper ] BE5F81F5-BCFC-4C55-93B3-C7946991B2C4