First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you need to compare the pricing to truck canopy campers, then the base price is comparable, if not better to Go Fast Campers, Alu-Cab Canopy Camper, etc.
Sponsored

Cliff White

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07GT/CS, Ranger, Bronco Sport, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked to John of UM a couple of weeks ago. He said it is still the supply chain issues that is holding the production. He sounded frustrated as I am. Yes, it would be good to have something on their website with updates. UM did send out a questionnaire a few month back about what folks might be looking for on their tent and he said he received a 98% return on his inquiry.

On the note of "other" roof top tents, you need a LADDER. I am not getting any younger and I recently sold a Ranger with a RTT because of the need to enter and exit on a ladder. Also, I like the idea of being able to stand up in the Bronco, which makes getting dressed and other things convent.
Bill in La Mesa CA

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very interested in this when it eventually materializes. Hopefully factory hard tops still sell for a decent amount by that time...

flashpunk

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Promaster
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a number of friends who have Ursa Minor pop-tops on their Honda Element's and are very happy.

I placed my pre-order for the Bronco Sunday! excited to get my hands on it!n I opted for the install at their San Diego location (good excuse for a road trip)

I had some correspondence with Ursa Minor at the very end of Feb about the top and this is what they said about timeline:
  • We won’t have an accurate schedule for another month at least, as we are watching reservations convert to orders, and that is setting up our backlog. Once that settles, we can estimate delivery dates that should be accurate, but generally for orders coming in now probably mid-summer.
  • The camper adds about 7 inches to the vehicle
Sponsored