Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looking at the main forum, you can tell pricing is all over the place between US and CAN.
Here is a small comparison between US and Canada converting everything to CAN.
It seems we are getting screwed on the base model and getting really good deals on Outer banks and Wildtrack trims.

2 door
-----------------US price -----(Converted to CAD) ----- Canada price ------ Difference
Base-------------28,500 ------------37,515 --------------40,500------------- +2,985
Big bend--------33,380 ------------43,950-------------- 42,000------------- -1,950
Black diamond--36,050------------47,454---------------46,500------------- -1,045
Outer banks---- 38,950------------51,271---------------47,000------------- -4,271
Wildtrack--------48,850------------64,303-------------- 58,500------------- -5,803
Badlands--------42,095------------55,411---------------53,000------------- -2, 411
Sponsored

Last edited:

titanium

Wildtrak
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the comparison! Wonder if pricing is still subject to change.

Bronco_Pete

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I was pretty disappointed where the base price is starting. There's usually a market adjustment vs the direct conversion as well, as it's not like our salaries/buying power magically increase when the dollar is weak.

40500 without destination is a pretty steep price for the 2-door base, looks like they want everyone to at least start at the big bend, saying well it's only 1500 more for a large feature increase, and possibly skewing the perception of the higher starting price.

Maybe the package pricing plays a role in the base prices, I guess we'll have to see. I guess it leaves a nice opening for Jeep to put some big discounts in place when they actually hit the streets.

It's also the opposite of the way they went with the Ranger pricing. Since we don't have a 2 wheel drive option up here they made the base price 4x4 pretty attractive at 30k.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% why I chose the Badlands over the Black Diamond. Way more savings. I wish I could go to someone like Granger Ford. But the 20% duty on the vehicle would kill any savings.

mxl86

Big Bend
First Name
Maxim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI 2018
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait until the inflation hit after the all the money printing that have been going on. I suspect the price to be even worse :(

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It as if canada doesn't have an artificially cheap base with artificially expensive upgrades to account for that......

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the comparison! Wonder if pricing is still subject to change.
Absolutely everything is subject to change. Even from ordering to delivery can be subject to a change. Rare but happens on this one.

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi all, I am looking at just the Base or Big Bend with the 2.7. Base price seems high to me but adding the 2.7 and getting the 10spd Auto for $2k is good value. Sasquatch package is over $9k at the first of the build but if you choose it at the bottom it is $7k. Either way, that is pretty heavy unless you were into some serious off roading....
Sponsored