Sponsored

US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I freakin' love the US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels, but they currently don't make them with the bolt pattern or offsets needed for our Broncos. I sent them an email the other day, and the next day I received a response. It seems several others have sent requests as well, but I think we'll need a lot more attention to this to get their Team working on it! Please take the time to leave them an email request to bring the Indy Slotted Wheel to the 6 Gen Bronco. Link to contact page: https://www.us-mags.com/contact

Please post here that you sent a request, to help keep this near the top. If not for you, then for your brothers and sisters that want the coolest retro wheel ever. My message to them ended with how awesome these wheels would look for our Broncos, and this was the response:

Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! 1658404854448

The wheel design in question:

Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! 1658404803269
Sponsored

Last edited:

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been holding back on new wheels and just upgraded my tires at delivery of mine. I prefer slots over revolver style but soon I may just do method or fuel since this retro wheel is not getting traction.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I freakin' love the US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels, but they currently don't make them with the bolt pattern or offsets needed for our Bronco. I sent them an email the other day, and the next day I received a response. It seems several others have sent requests as well, but I think we'll need a lot more attention to this to get their Team working on it! Please take the time to leave them an email request to bring the Indy Slotted Wheel to the 6 Gen Bronco. Link to contact page: https://www.us-mags.com/contact

Please post here that you sent a request, to help keep this near the top. If not for you, then for your brothers and sisters that want the coolest retro wheel ever. My message to them ended with how awesome these wheels would look for our Broncos, and this was the response:

1658404854448.png

1658404803269.png
Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! killian

sent message to them,fingers crossed.

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent request! Might be the second time?? I want this wheel to happen but have you looked at American Racing Rally? It is all custom and I don't want to pay $800 wheel but if it can be done and US Mags can't maybe we can find someone like @Discount Tire to make it happen??

https://www.americanracing.com/american-racing-vintage-rally
Funny thing is, I'm learning that US Mags and American Racing are owned by the same company. We need to really create a buzz about this wheel coming to market with updated specs!

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure nobody wants to hear this but the problem with these retro wheels is with our modern offset the face becomes very flat and not dished like the wheels that you remember. I wanted old school Mickey Thompson Alcoas just like I had on my full-size bronco but they looked terrible when they’re flat.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hell? You shouldn't have to request a wheel that could be considered iconic for the Early Broncos, they should be out front advertising the fit for new 6G Broncos.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I freakin' love the US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels, but they currently don't make them with the bolt pattern or offsets needed for our Bronco. I sent them an email the other day, and the next day I received a response. It seems several others have sent requests as well, but I think we'll need a lot more attention to this to get their Team working on it! Please take the time to leave them an email request to bring the Indy Slotted Wheel to the 6 Gen Bronco. Link to contact page: https://www.us-mags.com/contact

Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! killian

Those would definitely look good on a Bronco, especially a 2 door. IMO

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure nobody wants to hear this but the problem with these retro wheels is with our modern offset the face becomes very flat and not dished like the wheels that you remember. I wanted old school Mickey Thompson Alcoas just like I had on my full-size bronco but they looked terrible when they’re flat.
Definitely not going to look as good as 15x10 -50mm offset, but I think a 17x9 zero offset would fit the most options and look pretty damn decent.

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hell? You shouldn't have to request a wheel that could be considered iconic for the Early Broncos, they should be out front advertising the fit for new 6G Broncos.
Agreed - Please send them your thoughts!

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This right here.
Unless you have crazy stick-out, you are destined to have less “deep dish” look to modern fitments.
There are so many vintage styles that simply are difficult to pull off today but are wayyyyy cool.
Even mine at 0 offset are not what I want in a look, but better than “nearly flat faced”, in my opinion.
I hope they do release these, and if so, in offsets/backspacing that says “your poke concerns be damned, these ain’t for everyone”.
I’ll be first in line.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well love to see a mock up at 0 offset and I am sure it is better than the stock Outer Banks wheel

OP
OP
GToddC5

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well love to see a mock up at 0 offset and I am sure it is better than the stock Outer Banks wheel
I could probably mock something up in a 3D model and then render it. Hmm . . .

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have zero interest in buying new wheels UNLESS I can get slots like that. Yes, please make them!

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Even if it is more flat faced, given the depth of the US Mags actual slot holes, (if that makes sense) is the only aftermarket wheel I would buy period. Well, I did get a great deal on Badland takeoffs for my base but other than that, this is what I wanted, day 1. Not a fan of the American racing slots. I will send my request immediately, thanks for the link.

I think these M/Ts are a closer offset to what we need. They look great in my opinion and were the only other ones I was considering but they aren't slots, :)
Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! 1658458095614
Sponsored

Last edited: