Sponsored

US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen!

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am calling this place tomorrow. They make custom wheels and sure close to what you want. They have old Ford caps and everything. Now can it fit and cost???? Wheel Smith
800-854-8937
www.thewheelsmith.net
Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! 1659579660900
Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am calling this place tomorrow. They make custom wheels and sure close to what you want. They have old Ford caps and everything. Now can it fit and cost???? Wheel Smith
800-854-8937
www.thewheelsmith.net
Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! 1659579660900
Ok so not as happy as I really wanted 18 inch Rallye style but Alloy is too expensive. They can do 17 in steel but don't think he can do Rallye just Smoothie with dog dish cap-Ford. The Alloy was going to be over $1000 a wheel but the steel is under $400 for those wanting to look into.

Amanda Schroeder

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OB//F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even if it is more flat faced, given the depth of the US Mags actual slot holes, (if that makes sense) is the only aftermarket wheel I would buy period. Well, I did get a great deal on Badland takeoffs for my base but other than that, this is what I wanted, day 1. Not a fan of the American racing slots. I will send my request immediately, thanks for the link.

I think these M/Ts are a closer offset to what we need. They look great in my opinion and were the only other ones I was considering but they aren't slots, :)
1658458095614.png

I'm getting these put on my 2 door! I'll post some pics after installation!
Ford Bronco US Mag Indy Slotted Wheels - Need Member Help to Make it Happen! IMG_7132 Small

IMG_7130 Small.jpeg

IMG_7125 Small.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: