Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gonna have to come up with a sticker for OG FE holders. Someone's gonna think my dumb ass paid over 100K for a Bronco. 🤣
Sponsored

Tetsuo9106

Wildtrak
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The FEs seem to be going for over their base price on Ebay. And the Wildtracks and Badlands for a tad over, but nothing special, and many of the auctions are expiring before they reach the minimum price of the auction. It definitely depends on the part of the country. Manual transmissions aren't getting any bids. I wouldn't bet on being able to resell them after you buy them. Just my two-cent opinion.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it worth that much more because it has the MIC 1.0 and not the replacement MIC 2.0? Will I be taking a hit if I get mine swapped?

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rarity drives demand.
"Luxury carmakers Daimler and BMW plan to limit the volume of premium models they ship even once the industry-wide chip shortage eases, in a bid to lock in hefty price increases."

Yep, its a theme! :)

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats outrageous. If anyone REALLY REALLY want a Cactus Badlands, get at me. Will negotiate. :ROFLMAO:
I’ll give you 21,456.73, a 6 pack of home brew, a half a pack of gum and 6 home made tacos in your choice of meat. You have to deliver it though.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really surprised more didn't go with LB on the FE just for that fact. Other than the exclusive color available and the anticipation you'd get early on which didn't happen there wasn't anything special. Very few LB I've seen for sale though most are other colors. Could wind up being less than 1k LB FE 4 door if the split was 3500 4d/2d which I've never seen confirmed either way. Just that they most likely oversold the 3500 and made it the 7k instead to cover what did sell on the nightmare reservation launch.
I ordered my 4door FE in Area 51 color with the ugly Navy Blue interior but my decision was to have light colors to reflect the heat in this California desert. Area 51 also will make getting matching body panels an easy task versus getting LB which is a rarity. I plan on beating the hell out of my bronco over decades of service.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my 4door FE in Area 51 color with the ugly Navy Blue interior but my decision was to have light colors to reflect the heat in this California desert. Area 51 also will make getting matching body panels an easy task versus getting LB which is a rarity. I plan on beating the hell out of my bronco over decades of service.
I sat in my first Bronco this morning. It was an Area 51 Outer Banks with the leather Navy Pier interior. I thought the seats were actually quite good looking.

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also a note on this particular First Edition model, this one was “1 of 7,000”. That’s like, super duper rare.

::rollseyes::

Last edited:

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dont forget. They also had to pay commission to the auction company on top of the 126,500. Likely 10% comish. So out the door, BEFORE TAX and transport, they spent around $139,150 for that FE bronco. Crazy. Probably 150K when all said and done. Stupid for them but good for us.

I feel much better now about spending way way less than 90K for my badlands with a butt Ton of mods and warrantys included. Thank you for posting this thread!! :)

Oh and my area 51 is for sale for 1000 space cash

GjuFuuAI-166788931.jpg

mhewlett

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont forget. They also had to pay commission to the auction company on top of the 126,500. Likely 10% comish. So out the door, BEFORE TAX and transport, they spent around $139,150 for that FE bronco. Crazy. Probably 150K when all said and done. Stupid for them but good for us.

I feel much better now about spending way way less than 90K for my badlands with a butt Ton of mods and warrantys included. Thank you for posting this thread!! :)

Oh and my area 51 is for sale for 1000 space cash

Ford Bronco Used 2021 Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 at Auction GjuFuuAI-166788931
Love the bronco, where did you get that bumper? cant find any out there

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember discussion here earlier this year about how you’d likely not be able to cover taxes and fees by flipping a Bronco 😆

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just goes to show there is no shortage of stupid people out there. More money than brains not sure how that works out inheritance I guess.
Sponsored