First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m totally biased but I bet an AMB two door Sasquatch is just as rare as any FE, if not more rare.

If they make all 7k FEs, that would be more than any other trim produced so far, and nearly more than ALL Broncos produced so far. Not much of a collectors item when there are 7k of them produced in a production year of maybe 70k. If they only produce 50k Broncos for MY21 (or even less than that), the 7k FEs starts to look more bloated/saturated than rare/collectible.
Sponsored

Last edited:

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess they all say that. 1 of the 7000 made.
On my Mercury Marauder, there was someone who worked for Ford on the owner forums who helped people figure out exactly where in line theirs was made. That's how I found out mine was #379 out of 389 300Bs made, and where I learned the VIN is not equal to where you fall in that line especially for models with multiple options, like what if vins 1-3500 were 2 door, 3501 to 7000 were 4 door, but they build a bit of both? You could have 1, 3501, 2, 3502,3503, 3504, 3, 4... etc. so it takes knowing exactly what order the vins were built in to figure out your 'official' number.

I wonder if there is someone who could help us figure out where ours fall.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally will happen. The FE is not better or more capable or even exclusive in the way it looks (besides some graphics application). Most of the FE order holders I know got an FE because they thought they'd GET IT FIRST. First editions or MYs of Jeeps are probably a good comparison.
From a collectors view the investment is that little plate that reads "FE". As a painting analogy the "FE" is an "original" and the rest are " giclee" prints.

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
https://www.motor1.com/news/532718/ford-bronco-first-auction-price/

Resale holding strong. (y)

Used 2021 Ford Bronco First Edition Sold For $126,500 At Auction
That's more then double the asking price from the factory.

If you're looking for an example that Ford Bronco demand is off the charts, then here you go. At Mecum's Dallas auction from September 8 through 11, a 2021 Bronco sold for $126,500. As a reminder, this trim level's base price on the four-door is $63,500 (before destination), which is less than half of the gavel price for this one.

This Bronco First Edition comes in the attractive color combo of Cyber Orange on the outside and a black interior. It has 185 miles on the odometer, suggesting a little driving since delivery but not much.

Judging by sold listings on eBay, the $126,500 auction price is very high for a Bronco First Edition. The most expensive one there went for $109,500. A handful of others went for over $100,000, but most sales have been in the $80,000 to $90,000 range.

2021-ford-bronco-first-edition-sold-for-126-500-at-auction-three-quarters.jpg
The real question for FE orders (myself included) is how much more will the FE be worth 5, 10 or 20 years from now? It's nice to see early feeding frenzy but I am hoping it will appreciate in value over the years, provided I don't destroy it off roading

TimmH

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is they won't be worth much. Had the FE had something that could only be found in that version like a Coyote motor, sure, but not in a mass produced vehicle.

BroBronco

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok. I got it now - you wanted to hang it upside down but don't have the space. So it's hung incorrectly on purpose. It's in your house and I respect that. I know you are on here to escape politics and I don't delve into that online either. You have family that served. You imply you have their funeral flags. But when you post a pic with it like that, you'll have to expect someone to mention it - especially someone like me. I served in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and now I teach young people how to fold and display flags. So I apologize - I honestly thought it was just a mistake I see that happens very often.
My other comments on this thread about the 126K auction price are a couple pages back. Not trying to switch gears mid thread. But full disclosure, my comment below has zero to do with the auction price. Just to reiterate before proceeding on another topic with scout, after paying auction house commission + transport + sales tax etc...the new owner probably spent 150K (cash) for that FE Bronco. Crazy

Thank You for your service scoutmaster!! I agree. I do need to adjust the flag.

Now that I look at it, I think it looks kinda like its hanging on the side of my house like many other folks do nationwide. But you are right, upright is most proper.

Yes, my father funeral flag USMC Vietnam ground infantry + Airforce & Navy wings and beyond.., grandfather funeral flag USMC Iwo Jima, few other things/family members, and flag + certificate my USMC friend flew for my family and I for 1 day while he was active duty in Iraq 2006. See pic of cert related to latter along with the corner of that flag in bottom edge of pic. He flew it for me/us over there bc no one else he knew back home would take care of that flag after it was done flying nor gave a damn about what he was sacrificing and the country/people he was doing it for, except for my family and I. That flag now sits on my mantle in my living room next to my 19th century TX Rangers double barrel 12g (no longer works..pretty sure lol). *Thanks again

20210914_124838.jpg

20210914_130156.jpg
Sponsored