Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But isn't that nearly 15k ADM? Reasonable would be maybe 5k I would think.

OP
OP
BroncoPls!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With 2000 miles, I think it is a true resale, but you're right still high. My loaded 2-Door BL is roughly 10K less at MSRP.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With 2000 miles, I think it is a true resale, but you're right still high. My loaded 2-Door BL is roughly 10K less at MSRP.
Mine is close to the same as the link, but I don't have the optional wheels or leather, and my MSRP was $47,570. Add that stuff to mine and they are still asking nearly 15k over for used. I still just don't see this as a hopeful price drop for those shopping around. 🤷‍♂️

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As long as there is a supply and demand discrepancy, used prices will continue to be above MSRP. This is good for current owners but bad for anyone purchasing without a reservation/order. My two door has almost 4000 miles now but I would never consider selling it, not even for 10k above MSRP. 20k? 🤔 😆

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have an alert on Cars.com and the prices for used are dropping each week. People are still asking for 56K for a 4 door base, but that number has came down since it was first posted.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've seen a few reasonably priced ones lately. A few lux non sas OBX's were basically at MSRP (though used). Anything with sas is still ridiculous. The secondary market seems to strongly favor capability features vs lux features. A used dealer near me just sold a base sas they had listed at $63k and they have a lux, leather OBX for $56k that hasn't sold.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP = reasonable. Anything below is a steal, anything above is unreasonable.

Cpalms

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bringatrailer has plenty results for Bronco sales. Doesn't seem like prices are dropping much unless the vehicles are not completely brand new. Shouldn't be long now though, rates spiking and the thrill of a new Bronco is wearing off fast. I see them everywhere.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You also need to factor in the overall used car market prices which are still above normal. Given that the Bronco is still higher but maybe not a crazy as we think. You still hear stories about people getting MSRP for used cars.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
More people that need a vehicle are buying gas saving cars and trucks not a rock climbing new to market SUV.
Have you seen the price of a gallon of gas lately

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having a large enough used market to bring prices down (or perhaps folks found the taste of 16MPG and $5 a gallon gas unpalatable), is likely not a huge comfort to the remaining 60K plus people who reserved under the original promise of getting theirs before anyone else.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my used BD with 10k miles on it for $500 below MSRP, plus I negotiated out of the $400 delivery/destination this reputable regional used car dealer charges so that was $1,800 savings there from new. Still have 14 months bumper-to-bumper left. Also, this Bronc was built 2 months after they fixed the MIC issues. Made sure I checked that. This is a non-SAS 2-door where I think both certainly helped, and personally I think the 265/70 tires on steelies look good (especially steelies for me). Not too large, not too small - for me (when the tires go I'll go up an inch to 285/70, but I see no need for 35's and a lift as my off-road is beach driving). I think the OEM non-SAS tire set-up looks too small for the 4-door BD, but just fine for the 2-door.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anything with sas is still ridiculous. The secondary market seems to strongly favor capability features vs lux features. A used dealer near me just sold a base sas they had listed at $63k and they have a lux, leather OBX for $56k that hasn't sold.
Unless your are doing some pretty darn serious off-roading get the OBX and put 285/75 on it which is 34". Won't rub crash bars and a 1.5" lift will do it. That will look just fine and save $$$
Sponsored