Sponsored

Used Bronco Pricing - Where Is It Headed?

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am curious to know where people think the pricing will go for used Broncos now that the 2022 order bank will be closed in a week. I do love my Bronco (but I also love money) and am curious where people think used pricing will head.
Sponsored

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

there is used Black Diamond 4 door MIC at a local chevy dealership. been there for 3 months. started @ $63,000 and is currently at $59,989
I dont think most people are actually paying the $20k ADM, but i imagine with order banks closing ADM will stay that high and dealers will sit on them and then when the market comes back to Earth a lot of dealerships will be stuck holding the bag.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Right now it’s volatile. They’ll drop as time goes by and the market stabilizes. I’ve been watching FE’s and in Oct they were trading in the 90-120k range then dropped to the 80k range and are now rising again into the ‘90k range.

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is no apparent end in sight to the myriad of production issues plaguing Ford (and other manufacturers, to be fair). So for now, demand is going to continue to severely outpace production. It's hard for me to imagine that prices on the scarce used Broncos on the market will drop.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just noticed that on some of the online car buying sites, there's a crap load of slightly used Broncos for sale. All of these used Broncos for sale at premiums, plus dealers with ADM, basically at some point there's going to be enough Broncos out there that all of these overpriced ones are going to be forced to drop.

What cracks me up is it the Bronco is far from being a mature vehicle. It's got so many build issues... To pay so much over sticker to have a vehicle with so many potential problems..... You have to be an idiot to pay it.

Hell, I'm almost to the point that Ford needs to pay me to buy a vehicle with an unreliable engine, a leaky roof, week steering, rock tossing tires, and electronic gremlins that won't go away.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As long as commodities continue to be constrained for all brands, the Bronco will continue to hold above value along with other used cars. If the Bronco can hold a cult following like the Jeep Wrangler (which indications show that it could), the residual value will remain high.

I know Ford is hopeful that chips will come back by end of year but here is a little known fact: Neon gas is a key ingredient in semi-conductors. Guess where 90% of Neon gas comes from? Ukraine.
Sponsored