Sponsored

Username reliably predicts likelihood someone will cancel their reservation.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This theory is falling apart. The latest "high-profile" jump off was one of our moderators @Nickp
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZackDanger

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This theory is falling apart. The latest "high-profile" jump off was one of our moderators @Nickp
Yeah, I was worried that I was going to be subject to confirmation bias, but actually I've experienced the opposite after making this thread.

I would need access (and care enough) to more data to really crunch the numbers on ratios of usernames and cancellations, etc etc etc.... but it certainly doesn't *feel* as true as it did before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are rowdy! I have a Superformance 427 SC that’s going up for sale very soon on BAT if you want to get back into it.
No thanks. If I get another one Im gonna build a Factory Five 289 USRRC car and replicate CSX2409 complete with downdraft Webers and short competition windshield. It was the only Cobra delivered in orange.
Ford Bronco Username reliably predicts likelihood someone will cancel their reservation. Shelby_Cobra_289_USRRC_sn-CSX2409_1964_Cobra_Experience_Museum_MWP0892

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure how I would be classified. I cancelled a late sept. reservation but still have my 10/1 Granger reservation. I'm 47.
Sounds like your watching your money lol

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I ever cancel a future Warthog reservation, please call an ambulance or the police, because something bad just happened.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you know where my heart is and has been based on my username even with me having a f150 parked outside as well. I'm giving Ford every opportunity to win my wife and I over and so far...well if anything it has showed their lack of communication, marketing mishaps, B&P team incompetencies, interior design team fails and the entry-level BN. I'm still holding on with a thread of hope and for things to be fixed and communicating some specific info before converting 2 out of our 3 reservations into orders.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No thanks. If I get another one Im gonna build a Factory Five 289 USRRC car and replicate CSX2409 complete with downdraft Webers and short competition windshield. It was the only Cobra delivered in orange.
Shelby_Cobra_289_USRRC_sn-CSX2409_1964_Cobra_Experience_Museum_MWP0892.jpg
That is a wicked looking Cobra! I’ve got the Webers but not the comp shield. That’s the orange that should be on the Bronco, just to keep it on topic, but really though, I would buy that Orange on the Bronco.

Last edited:

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holding on for the long haul... Detroit Born in the 60's, State Graduate

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps and a Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I was worried that I was going to be subject to confirmation bias, but actually I've experienced the opposite after making this thread.

I would need access (and care enough) to more data to really crunch the numbers on ratios of usernames and cancellations, etc etc etc.... but it certainly doesn't *feel* as true as it did before.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe once all of the "bronco" usernames cleared out the rest of the cancellations started...
?‍♂

mrklas

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I applaud the use of the scientific method to establish a hypothesis! Remember theories must pass muster.

After all, gravity is still a theory!
Sponsored