First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know there's a least a few other Utah buyers on these forums. Have any of you had any luck getting dealers to commit to any of the deals we're seeing from dealerships like Granger Ford, Laura Ford, and others? I've spoken with two dealerships here in Utah (Larry H Miller Superford and Performance Ford), neither of which will commit to any sort of pricing guarantees; LHM will supposedly honor MSRP but I couldn't get them to commit to $1,300 below invoice for X-Plan holders like Granger Ford. Have any of you fellow Utahns had any luck with any of the Utah dealerships?
Sponsored

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't checked yet. Larry H Miller Superford is the dealer I was assigned by zip code. I'm still not 100% sure I will pull the trigger for a new car and the thought of trying to haggle with them is not at all appealing.

Figured I'd wait to see the build and price info and commit to a purchase before I bothered the dealer. Thanks for the info though - I was hoping someone would post.

Right now I've got Granger on my short list with a mini roadtrip home to SLC through the badlands. to devils tower then home. I've never been through there. I think I can take a slower back road trip to the badlands from Granger and get a few hundred miles of reasonable break in but once I hit I-80 it will be hard not to set cruise at 82....

For me, unless I turn it into a vacation the economics don't make sense unless LHM are complete jerks and at that point I'd just walk away. While ford did a great job and it is the most I've wanted a specific new car ever, I still feel like I could walk away with no regrets.

Edit: just saw your crosstrek - so you are one of the 80% of the population with it, I'm in the other 20% (cheap bastards) who went with the base imprezza.

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Chiming in just to say hello. I'm in a similar boat. I've got no reservation right now and I'm happy to wait, but might put down a reservation soon, possibly when B&P is available. Also thinking of driving back from Granger. I'm also a Subaru driver – a 2013 Outback with only 90K miles on it. It didn't everything I need, and I haven't had a car payment since 2009, so I'm happy to keep it that way for a while. But I've also fallen hard for the Bronco. I could get by with the Bronco Sport if it were just a little bigger, but I'd want the badlands anyway, and for that price I can get the 4dr Bronco, so that's where I'm at. I want the BD with auto and a hard top, but might go BB or base, or manual, to save a little. We'll see when pricing comes out.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in UT and planning on doing the Granger October $2k below invoice deal with a road trip home.

I did that with my truck, buying it Dallas and driving home over a couple days. Great fun!

luckys13

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Mini Cooper, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am currently at LHM Performance Ford also. But thinking to change to Granger if possible since it seems they are much more willing and aggressive to work with us. I am waiting to see what happens but if I can save a little with a road trip back I may do it. Just waiting for the B&P.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With Performance Ford right now, I emailed them 2 weeks ago and it's been crickets. I may switch to Ed Kenley. Anyone heard about their supposed "Free" "Lifetime Powertrain warranty?

Broncosofinsta

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would there be enough interest in putting together a Utah group buy from Granger? If not I might join the Colorado group and drive to Mesquite NV.

jedirulez

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My first reservation was through Ken Garff and haven't heard anything from them. They haven't replied to a few emails I sent either. I made a new reservation with Granger for the October deal and currently plan to road-trip it home from Iowa.

OP
OP

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would there be enough interest in putting together a Utah group buy from Granger? If not I might join the Colorado group and drive to Mesquite NV.
We'd probably have to find out from @Granger Ford if there are enough UT/NV/ID buyers to get group shipping to SLC. As of now, I'm planning on driving from Denver to SLC but SLC would be awesome, haha.

DVOStandard

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We'd probably have to find out from @Granger Ford if there are enough UT/NV/ID buyers to get group shipping to SLC. As of now, I'm planning on driving from Denver to SLC but SLC would be awesome, haha.
I think there might be enough UT/NV/ID buyers at Granger to get group shipping. I was reading the Colorado buyers thread and apparently they will facilitate shipping even if you are the only buyer in your region, the rates are just higher ($800+ I think); and, the more buyers you stack on shipping the lower the per vehicle rates are.

I put in an October reservation with Granger on top of my original July reservation at a local dealer. I'm definitely going get my Bronco from them, just need to decide if I road trip or take delivery close to home.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Haven’t been able to get a response to my emails to LHM Super Ford in the past week... anyone else?

leviticusw

Outer Banks
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven’t been able to get a response to my emails to LHM Super Ford in the past week... anyone else?
They've sent me two emails, one from 9/29/2020 and one on 1/15/2021 "Bronco Update. Going Live at 4:30." I emailed LHM in Sept. and all I got was about 20 phone calls and 10 emails trying to get me to come down and take a look at their inventory, "I'm sure we can find something". I've been considering changing my dealer but it really seems like the pickings are slim at best. I just really want to know if their are dealer mark-ups and other horse shit like that. I haven't tried to contact them again because I finally had to be rude to the Sales Mgr. to get them to stop calling me. I'm trying to be patient but I have a feeling LHM will screw you if you don't keep calling them.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They've sent me two emails, one from 9/29/2020 and one on 1/15/2021 "Bronco Update. Going Live at 4:30." I emailed LHM in Sept. and all I got was about 20 phone calls and 10 emails trying to get me to come down and take a look at their inventory, "I'm sure we can find something". I've been considering changing my dealer but it really seems like the pickings are slim at best. I just really want to know if their are dealer mark-ups and other horse shit like that. I haven't tried to contact them again because I finally had to be rude to the Sales Mgr. to get them to stop calling me. I'm trying to be patient but I have a feeling LHM will screw you if you don't keep calling them.
FWIW, back in July the LHM Super Ford rep I spoke to said no ADM for reservation holders. But indicated no better pricing than MSRP.

Provoflyfisher

Badlands
First Name
Burt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2010 F150, 2012 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW, back in July the LHM Super Ford rep I spoke to said no ADM for reservation holders. But indicated no better pricing than MSRP.
I am with Ken Garff American Fork and emailed a couple questions last week and did not hear back. I finally walked in and talked to a semi-informed sales manager that provided some help.

I called them again today to get an idea on where my reservation number stacked up with the 500+ reservations at the dealer and he said well below the allocation. I started asking more questions and he pushed me to a "certified sales consultant" to take over. I just sent a long email to the consultant with questions and I will be surprised if they take the time to respond, but I have hope! I have been on Bronco6G and Bronco Nation for the past several months nonstop and very few dealerships are as informed as most diligent forum members. I am hopeful for a 2021 MY bronco and a day 1 reservation should get me in??? Good luck to all Utah Bronco buyers.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I lived in SLC, I ordered an E150 from Rick Warner Ford. I take it they sold out?
Sponsored