Sponsored

V8 HEMI 392 Jeep Wrangler production model announcement teaser. Will Ford answer with V8 Bronco?

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's just stupid! I thought 65K+ for a fully loaded Rubi was obscene, but people bought them. People are still getting on their feet financially after this whole Covid BS; I can't believe they'll be going out and spending that just to have a novelty item!
The car market is the new bubble. Average people taking out 6-7 year loans on $50k plus non-luxury brand cars that are going to lose 50% or more of their value by the time they are paid off.
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Jeep was smart, they would release pricing before Bronco order banks open up.
They also weren't giving F150 Raptor buyers a V8 option until Ram showed up.

Competition makes companies do things they never intended to.
I suspect this is a big part of why the details on the performance version of the Bronco have been left unknown until a year or two pass. Jeep can respond to the mainstream Bronco models, then Ford can counter with a 3.5 or whatever in the Warthog.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw this on YouTube (I didn't realize YouTube had blogs). Yikes!

Ford Bronco V8 HEMI 392 Jeep Wrangler production model announcement teaser. Will Ford answer with V8 Bronco? 781A4E47-42AC-4B2D-8059-664B20551AB3

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand the importance if a V8.

If I wanted to increase power, I would say add a bigger battery and a mild or plugin hybird system.
At least then you could get around the campground / neighborhood silently (bonus) and have the power you need for towing or whatever.

With a V8, you just suck more fuel, make more noise. It's like for kids....

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It was always gonna be cool. I bet it's over $70k, and a Jeep at that price point is very suspect.
Sponsored