• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Valkyrie rear shock skids for sale

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a set of Valkyrie rear shock skids that I decided to not use as I went a different direction. Never installed. They are $125 brand new: https://valkyrieoffroad.com/shop/2021-bronco-rear-shock-skid/

Looking to get $75 out of them before any shipping. They came out of the box with a bit of powder coat missing as you can see in the picture, but nothing some touch up wouldn't correct. Also comes with the hardware. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Ford Bronco Valkyrie rear shock skids for sale PXL_20230514_235857876
Sponsored

Kayphix

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested! Where are you located in Colorado?

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kayphix

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am indeed!
I am in Highlands ranch. Looks like you are in Parker?
Correct, Parker. Let me talk with the wife. She's not exactly happy on how much I'm spending on the Bronco :p

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am indeed!

Correct, Parker. Let me talk with the wife. She's not exactly happy on how much I'm spending on the Bronco :p
I understand! Just let me know whenever.

Sponsored

Kayphix

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll take them! Free to meet sometime this week or weekend? Also, take Venmo or just cash?

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll take them! Free to meet sometime this week or weekend? Also, take Venmo or just cash?
Just send me a DM, and we can figure it out. Ill take either.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What did you go with and why? I’m about to install these (that have been sitting in the garage for a year).

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What did you go with and why? I’m about to install these (that have been sitting in the garage for a year).
I went with the Barnes 4wd ones just because I didn't want to have to tie into the lower shock bolt. The Valkyrie ones are really solid though.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with the Barnes 4wd ones just because I didn't want to have to tie into the lower shock bolt. The Valkyrie ones are really solid though.
Oh dang. That is convenient. I wondered why all these other manufacturers make you remove that 350 ft-lb bolt. That’s why they’ve been in my garage for a year. Haha. But, I liked the Valkyrie in that they had the drain holes. They were one of the first to do that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh dang. That is convenient. I wondered why all these other manufacturers make you remove that 350 ft-lb bolt. That’s why they’ve been in my garage for a year. Haha. But, I liked the Valkyrie in that they had the drain holes. They were one of the first to do that.
Agreed! They are a good design.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed! They are a good design.
Finally got mine installed and realized where their design is lacking. There is minimal protection for reverse impact and instead of a lip on the backside - it’s a hard edge - which may cause hang-ups. Ah well. They’re on for now. I’ll probably go Metalcloak once these are torn up. Had to hammerjack the shock mount a bit to get the driver side to slide on - it was already a bit bent.

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got mine installed and realized where their design is lacking. There is minimal protection for reverse impact and instead of a lip on the backside - it’s a hard edge - which may cause hang-ups. Ah well. They’re on for now. I’ll probably go Metalcloak once these are torn up. Had to hammerjack the shock mount a bit to get the driver side to slide on - it was already a bit bent.
Well shoot man. Didn't see that coming by just looking at them. I guess you can just give them a good test and replace them when they need it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well shoot man. Didn't see that coming by just looking at them. I guess you can just give them a good test and replace them when they need it.
Ford Bronco Valkyrie rear shock skids for sale IMG_4499

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well it's obvious when you show me like that. Lol. Yeah, definitely a design flaw. Guess they didn't keep anyone backing up in mind.
Sponsored