Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding on our roof rack hiccup.

We are now proud to announce we are ready to launch the 4 Door roof rack again! (2 Door to follow shortly)

https://valkyrieoffroad.com/product-category/ford-bronco/

Be sure to use the Bronco6G exclusive coupon code in our signature below!

Any current product owners should be on the look out for parts to arrive with the next week as we have shipped parts and are currently finishing shipping parts to you!

So what has changed?

1) We redesigned the front windshield mount. We opted for 1/8" steel over the 3/16" aluminum as the thickness in the aluminum wouldn't allow for these tight bends. The design features an inner cross bar mounting point which further disperses the load (New top, old bottom). The steel is coated in our top of the line coating (cleaned, blasted, zinc primed, and top coated).
Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved Screenshot 2022-08-05 143913
Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved Screenshot 2022-08-05 143658

2) We redesigned both side rails that run the length (forward to rear) of the vehicle. We increased the height by just less than 1/2" which was about a 50% increase, this alone is one of the most significant improvements in rigidity and load capacity. You can also see (pointing in the picture below) that we added material in the middle of the slots.
Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved Screenshot 2022-08-05 143527

3) Lastly, we increased the footprint of the forward roof mounting brackets, both the inner and outer brackets. This increased stability of the rack (forward to rear), mostly noticed in the 2 door rack, but is a welcomed improvement to the 4 door as well. This also will increase the dispersion of weight.
Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved Screenshot 2022-08-05 143814
Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved 1660057365063

If you haven't seen it yet, you can also check out WuNgUn's youtube video reviewing the differences here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNf0ZaNX-v9XKU_o_1BdEgw

We are excited to get these out to you and are confident you are going to love them!

We do have a few in stock, but these will go quick, don't worry though as we have more being made if you order while they are back order you should only be 2-3 weeks out if not sooner.

Please, if you have any questions call (801-820-4125) or email us ([email protected])!

Thanks again for you help and support!

Ford Bronco Valkyrie Roof Rack - New and Improved Screenshot 2022-08-05 143814
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Missed you 'r&d version' release thread- how about some zoomed out pics showing the whole product?

Realistic timeline to 2dr version being released?

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Missed you 'r&d version' release thread- how about some zoomed out pics showing the whole product?

Realistic timeline to 2dr version being released?
I'll definitely work on those photo's with the new design, not much changed aesthetically overall though.

We are just confirming fitment of one of the brackets for the 2 door, it's a minor ordeal but without a local 2 door we are having to ship parts out which just takes a lot of time. If our current brackets fit, they will be ready next week, if we need to make some changed, a couple weeks due to cutting and coating time.

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the new version are the static and dynamic weight capacity stay the same at 250 lbs & 550 lbs respectfully?

OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the new version are the static and dynamic weight capacity stay the same at 250 lbs & 550 lbs respectfully?
We will be increasing it but the final numbers aren't official yet, it'll be different between 2 door and 4 door.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys ... Just wanted to let you know I got the final 2 door production parts delivered yesterday. Installing them right now!
Stay tuned....

Some of you were concerned about shipping and packaging...
So a quick vid of the unboxing.
This is not the full kit, just the few replacement parts to replace the prototype ones I've been testing.

Last edited:

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello Valkyrie,
I’ve sent you a PM regarding an issue with this particular roof rack. I’ve tried to call multiple times and left messages. And I’ve returned emails to Cory regarding the same. Can you guys please get in touch with me so we can resolve this amicably?
Thank you

Oaklandoverland

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious. What issue you've been having? Their customer service leaves much to be desired. I really like their product, bought lots for my Renegade over the years. But not super responsive. Not sure if they are even still going to make the rack, has me wondering if there were other issues with it that made them discontinue it - or is it just that Corey is short staffed and run ragged. I've bought stuff for my Renegade over the years, but honestly tried to buy it from a reseller that had some in stock...cause customer service was better buying from a 3rd party.

I'm trying to deal with squeaking up front. So many little parts. Everything is tight, thinking it may be from the front mounts. I have a stethoscope coming, hope that helps me figure it out. Added padding under the wind deflector, and in the process my noise actually moved from the right side to the left side.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Valkyrie Off Road

Valkyrie Off Road

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
valkyrieoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious. What issue you've been having? Their customer service leaves much to be desired. I really like their product, bought lots for my Renegade over the years. But not super responsive. Not sure if they are even still going to make the rack, has me wondering if there were other issues with it that made them discontinue it - or is it just that Corey is short staffed and run ragged. I've bought stuff for my Renegade over the years, but honestly tried to buy it from a reseller that had some in stock...cause customer service was better buying from a 3rd party.

I'm trying to deal with squeaking up front. So many little parts. Everything is tight, thinking it may be from the front mounts. I have a stethoscope coming, hope that helps me figure it out. Added padding under the wind deflector, and in the process my noise actually moved from the right side to the left side.

I combed through some emails to see if I could see an inquiry on helping with this issue and I couldn't find any. Please reach out and we would be happy to help out. The trouble with squeaking is that there are many variables. I'd be curious to see if anyone else chimes in with the squeaking as it hasn't been commonly reported. But the question I'd start with is, "Does the rack squeak loaded and unloaded, or just one or the other?" If you have suspicious spots, I'd recommend apply a grease to the spot (one location at a time) and see if the squeak disappears. Although it's a long process, this can help narrow it down accurately.

We are short staffed at the moment and we've had to selectively cut back some of our product lines due the the labor shortage we are experiencing. Unfortunately, the full and half rack was one of our most labor intensive items to stock/assemble. We do still support them and sell our minimal cross bar kits.

If you have any questions, please email us as that's the best way to reach us at this time.

Oaklandoverland

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Appreciate the response.

I permanently run an Auto home tent on it. Had horrible rattles at first, then put foam blocks under it and most of the noises went away. Instead had rattles happening up front, metal on metal noises. After removing the wind deflector, saw where there were two little places rubbing where the additional support is up front (that the front rail is designed to sit on.) Deflector was rubbing on that. Took some thin rubber and placed it behind the whole deflector, and spent hours shaking the rack, double checking bolts, and trying to figure it out.

Anyways - took it for a few hundred mile drive today, and squeaks seem to be gone. It was also raining pretty good, wondering if that helped a bit. If it comes back, certainly your grease advice makes sense. Now I'm getting some noise from the rear - but think it is from the hard top itself.

Overall, I really like the rack. I'll post pictures of the build once I'm done with it all.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.