Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BMG40 who is your current dealer? I’m at West Herr. I did not feel confident about my pricing when they said it would be “market value” because of demand.
I’m at West Herr in Hamburg. I have a great history with their other brands (Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti), but have never dealt with their Ford dealership before. I sent an email about a month ago just asking for a contact and where I was in their order and couldn’t even get that info out of them. I’m not getting the best feeling from them.

I was planning on reaching out next week to at least ask if they’d do x plan or invoice. If not I’ll switch to VanBortel. That seems fair to me. I’d love to get $1k under invoice, but the time and logistics of going to WV or Iowa doesn’t seem worth it for me.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info.
Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is good news, since Van Bortel is where I have my reservation, though I haven't actually talked to anyone at the dealership yet. But we've had good experience there in the past.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
please ask for Stephen miller. His email is in the 1st post.

This is good news, since Van Bortel is where I have my reservation, though I haven't actually talked to anyone at the dealership yet. But we've had good experience there in the past.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just officially switched to Van Bortel this afternoon. Stephen has been responsive and great to work with through email. Thanks for the recommendation @Raptor911! Invoice pricing and an hour drive seems very reasonable for me. Now I just need to wait 8+ months....

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All,

If you are looking for Invoice pricing and you are local, semi local or not local at all to Rochester, NY then please consider Van Bortel Ford.

I purchased my 2013 & 2019 Raptor from VB at invoice and I 100% vouch for this dealership. BTW, I am just right outside of Washington, DC and I have purchased from them twice. The Bronco will be my 3rd purchase.

- All Broncos including the FE will be at INVOICE
- Dealer Doc fee is $75
- Drive away tag is $20ish if you need it
- If you are not local like myself then sales tax, local fees will NOT be collected. You will be responsible for sales tax and any fees when you get home. Of course, if you do reside in NY then VB is required by law to collect sales tax and any fees NY charges.
- If you do NOT have a reservation yet then use this link >> https://www.vanbortelford.net/2021-Ford-Bronco.html
- If you already have a reservation and want to switch to VB, then Mother Ford has to switch your reservation

When I purchased my 2013 and 2019 Raptor, I dealt with Stephen Miller ([email protected]). Stephen is an outstanding salesman. He will treat you with respect and there will be NO BS. I have referred a few dozen Raptor owners to him and never once did I get any negative feedback. If you decide to go with Van Bortel then please email Stephen and give him your name so he can keep an eye on your order. BTW ... I have my reservation with Stephen and can't wait to do business with him again. And if the Bronco is everything that Ford is touting it to be, then I will buy the Raptor Bronco for myself. The 2021 Bronco will be for my wife.

PLEASE NOTE, I am not affiliated with Van Bortel in any way. I am a repeat customer and I just want to help anyone here who is unsure what their dealer will charge them. If you email Stephen, tell him Khoi Nguyen referred you.
Is this dealership making this offer in writing? When I went to the webpage, I did not see the link to the offer or the details. Is this dealer on Bronco6G similar to @Granger Ford, @StephensAutoCenter, @NayNay , etc.? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
email steve miller. I 100% vouch for him. I bought my 2013 and 2019 Raptor invoice and there was nothing on the web site.

Is this dealership making this offer in writing? When I went to the webpage, I did not see the link to the offer or the details. Is this dealer on Bronco6G similar to @Granger Ford, @StephensAutoCenter, @NayNay , etc.? Thanks!

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m at West Herr in Hamburg. I have a great history with their other brands (Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti), but have never dealt with their Ford dealership before. I sent an email about a month ago just asking for a contact and where I was in their order and couldn’t even get that info out of them. I’m not getting the best feeling from them.

I was planning on reaching out next week to at least ask if they’d do x plan or invoice. If not I’ll switch to VanBortel. That seems fair to me. I’d love to get $1k under invoice, but the time and logistics of going to WV or Iowa doesn’t seem worth it for me.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info.
I'm pretty much in the exact same situation, except at West Herr in Amherst. I haven't had any substantial communication from them. Obviously I'd like to get below invoice, but don't really see travelling 7 or 13 hours each way to get it as worthwhile. I am eligible for X plan, so I'd love to know if I can get that with no mandatory dealer add ons from West Herr. If they won't commit to that, Van Bortel is probably where I'll end up. It seems like X plan and invoice will be within a few hundred dollars in price.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

email steve miller. I 100% vouch for him. I bought my 2013 and 2019 Raptor invoice and there was nothing on the web site.
I am not asking for myself. We have several buying groups out there and the offers we have to the Bronco 6G community have been in writing to the entire community. For our group, Central Atlantic, we only have a few members that this may support.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can ask Steve to provide some documentation BUT to be clear there is no WAY Van Bortel will match Granger's offer.

Again, I will talk to Steve and get him to put something in writing.

I am not asking for myself. We have several buying groups out there and the offers we have to the Bronco 6G community have been in writing to the entire community. For our group, Central Atlantic, we only have a few members that this may support.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can ask Steve to provide some documentation BUT to be clear there is no WAY Van Bortel will match Granger's offer.

Again, I will talk to Steve and get him to put something in writing.
No worries! :) We have dealers that have made offers that do not match @Granger Ford or @StephensAutoCenter but, for some Future Bronco Owners, a dealer making a different offer makes sense. Thanks for getting it in writing! :)

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone clarify what invoice price is for base or black diamond or big bend and how add ons are impacted? Does this mean if we add a 2.7/auto that it'll be less than 3500 or is that price normal?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So just to be clear, it's just invoice/no ADM's/$75 doc fee and i'm out the door?

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is how invoice works. Imagine that the Bronco MSRP is 30K. Invoice is a % off of MSRP.

So for the Raptor invoice is 9% off of MSRP. This % difference applies to all options. For the Raptor, The lux package is 10K or $9100 of you get your Raptor at invoice.

It has been discussed here many times BUT the difference between MSRP and invoice is small for the bronco. I don't know the exact % but I think it is 2 to 3%. Much smaller than the Raptor. The chart below gives you some numbers:

SO YES invoice pricing means you get invoice on any extra options you add to your bronco like Sasquatch, High package, etc. .. assuming they are not standard on your trim.

Ford Bronco Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY is doing INVOICE on all Broncos 1600887881276

Can someone clarify what invoice price is for base or black diamond or big bend and how add ons are impacted? Does this mean if we add a 2.7/auto that it'll be less than 3500 or is that price normal?

Last edited:

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a great spreadsheet in that is stickied at the top of the Reservations forum, with invoice vs msrp vs Granger and other deals.

Yes, options like 2.7/auto will be paid at 'invoice' price of the package. ie if MSRP for 2.7 and auto is $3,500, you might realistically pay 10% off, so....$3,150.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Invoice means NO ADM. lol

YES >> So just to be clear, it's just invoice/no ADM's/$75 doc fee and i'm out the door?

You may need a drive away tag which is $20 ish.

So just to be clear, it's just invoice/no ADM's/$75 doc fee and i'm out the door?
Sponsored