First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying close attention to this one. We have our reservation at West Herr in Greece. I spoke with my salesman yesterday, but he stated they don’t have any approval yet from Ford to do anything with pricing when I sent him the deals at Granger, and Stephens. He did state they would honor an pricing Ford does such as X-Plan or first responder.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Invoice means NO ADM. lol
My bad, i was referring to paint treatment, window tint or any of the other BS i have no interest in.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not moving until right before deadline so I can see all offers. This isn't bad and about 5 hours from me. But the IOWA savings and the adventure back seems a bit more attractive

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He is lying to you. He does not need approval from Ford. Do you think Granger, Steven's and Van Bortel got approval?

Paying close attention to this one. We have our reservation at West Herr in Greece. I spoke with my salesman yesterday, but he stated they don’t have any approval yet from Ford to do anything with pricing when I sent him the deals at Granger, and Stephens. He did state they would honor an pricing Ford does such as X-Plan or first responder.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
none of that BS will be offered. You can even tell him not too wash it and he will not wash it.

My bad, i was referring to paint treatment, window tint or any of the other BS i have no interest in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The driveback will DEF be FUN

Not moving until right before deadline so I can see all offers. This isn't bad and about 5 hours from me. But the IOWA savings and the adventure back seems a bit more attractive

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Invoice means NO ADM. lol

YES >> So just to be clear, it's just invoice/no ADM's/$75 doc fee and i'm out the door?

You may need a drive away tag which is $20 ish.
Drive away tag? This is NY - the dealer issues permanent license plates.

They also handle the title application and registration. So, there will also be the DMV fees (that's why they're charging the documentation fee). That includes not only the registration and title application fees, but also state sales tax. So, all of those things would be paid at the dealership.

bficarra78

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He is lying to you. He does not need approval from Ford. Do you think Granger, Steven's and Van Bortel got approval?
I know the game my friend, but sometimes you have to play the game and hang in there to see the outcome. I will certainly reach out to your connection at Van Bortel. Thank you for letting us know!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
dude! Read my original post. I made that comment as I am not from NY.

And yes! If you are buying a car in your own state then you are on the hook for taxes and any fees your state charges.

Drive away tag? This is NY - the dealer issues permanent license plates.

They also handle the title application and registration. So, there will also be the DMV fees (that's why they're charging the documentation fee). That includes not only the registration and title application fees, but also state sales tax. So, all of those things would be paid at the dealership.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
again read my post. Not everyone is buying from VB is from NY.

But dude! We're talking about what fees to expect at a dealership in NY. They don't issue drive-away tags in this state.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I do actually. It is made of paper and I get one when I drive back from NY.

:)

Maybe you get a complimentary NY License Plate as a way to say thank you for visiting

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When’s the deadline to switch dealers? I may go vanbortel if no local dealers can do invoice. I’m on Long Island so about 6 hour drive. Gotta rent a car and maybe a hotel room for the night so have to factor that in. I’m probably going with a basemansquatch which appears invoice is only $700 or so off msrp so if I get a local dealer to do msrp might not be worth the trip

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
10/31

When’s the deadline to switch dealers? I may go vanbortel if no local dealers can do invoice. I’m on Long Island so about 6 hour drive. Gotta rent a car and maybe a hotel room for the night so have to factor that in. I’m probably going with a basemansquatch which appears invoice is only $700 or so off msrp so if I get a local dealer to do msrp might not be worth the trip
Sponsored