First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any idea how much the allocation is for van bortel? I'm an early 7/14 reservation

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
VB received 42 allocations. I was told they have reached out to the 1st 42 on their list and 4-5 have backed out and so they will move down the list.

No additional deposits will be required. I was told more allocations may be given depending on reservations to order conversion

And as far as the remaining reservations, they will hold them until the 2022 order banks open.

BTW .. I made my reservations on July 20th so it will be a 2022 for me or I may just wait for the Warthog.

Any idea how much the allocation is for van bortel? I'm an early 7/14 reservation

Last edited:

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in their top 10, but seriously considering waiting for the 2022 MY.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so what happens if you don't convert your order? Can you even opt for a 22 build?

Yes they emailed me asking if I knew what build I wanted and letting me know my spot in line.

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so what happens if you don't convert your order? Can you even opt for a 22 build?
This was listed in the email to dealers on Jan 16th, although I have not discussed this with Van Bortel yet...

• If a customer wants options that are not available until 22MY, should they still convert their reservation to an order between 1/20/2021 – 3/19/2021?
    • We recommend you capture their decision and let them know their reservation timestamp carries over to 22MY and you will contact them when the 22MY order bank opens. Details on 22MY ordering will be available this summer.
  • Will deferring a reservation to 22MY negatively impact a customer’s timestamp?
    • No. We will continue to utilize timestamps as a factor to determine when units will be built. Other factors include dealership allocation and order/package availability.

Jrrank

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm 13th of their 42. Got an email from them yesterday about what I wanted to order.
I’m in their top 10, but seriously considering waiting for the 2022 MY.

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VB received 42 allocations. I was told they have reached out to the 1st 42.

And as far as the remaining reservations, they will hold them until the 2022 order banks open.

BTW .. I made my reservations on July 20th so it will a 2022 for me or I may just wait for the Warthog.
Doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t convert all orders if they’re not requiring additional deposits and with Ford stating there is a potential for allocation updates based on conversions.

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY is doing INVOICE on all Broncos B97060D0-0526-4697-8A78-95DFDC241AF9

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let me make sense for you.

I think the priority for all dealers is to convert as many reservations as they were allocated. VB has 42 slots and they have called 42 peeps. Of those 42, 4-5 said no. VB is moving down the list to make sure all 42 orders are submitted. This is their #1 priority. Can you imagine how depressing it would be for dealers and Ford if some dealers can't convert their allocation? Please note, Ford will reward more allocations if a dealer is able to convert their reservations to orders so dealers are focusing on this. You get more Broncos if you can convince customers to buy more broncos.

AFTER the 42 slots are filled, I think they will direct their efforts to the remaining orders BUT the chance of the remaining orders actually getting out of the order banks is SMALL.

If your order contains a 2.7 with Sasquatch then most likely your order will never be accepted (as in never leave the order banks). You have a better chance of getting a VIN if you have a base bronco?

Personally, I do not want to submit my order if I know for a fact that I can't get a 21. I rather wait for a 22 as there will be more options (colors, etc.) I understand you can modify your 21 order with 22 options if you have to wait for a 22. BUT why bother submitting my order knowing I can't get a 21?

The simple fact is that most dealers are only getting allocations for 21s in the range of 25% - 50% of what reservations they have.

So if you submit all reservations then a large % of their customers will be very upset as their orders just sit and sit in the order banks.

Patience. everyone will get their bronco eventually.

As a July 20th order, I have to wait anyway so then I will wait for the 22 bronco, Warthog and GEN3 Raptor.

:)

Doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t convert all orders if they’re not requiring additional deposits and with Ford stating there is a potential for allocation updates based on conversions.

Last edited:

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on all insider info listed in the forum a dealer shouldn’t rely on initial allocation as final. ?
Ford Bronco Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY is doing INVOICE on all Broncos 4E4719B3-CFB1-4FD7-BAC2-5D610049AF3E

FINAL ALLOCATIONS WILL BE CALCULATED AFTER ORDER CONVERSION .

I understand not wanting upset customers because they didn’t make the cut but not allowing Someone to input An order who may be a July reservation could be an unrealized 2021 sale after close of the window.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
initial allocation is all dealers have right now so that is what they have to work with. Do dealers want more allocations? HELL YES!

The issue is this. Are dealers giving a deadline date to the reservations holders (as in yes or no) so they can fill their allocations? I hope so. Imagine if some of the 1st 42 on VB list takes 4 weeks to decide? Ford is waiting on all dealers to fill their initial allocation allowance so they can determine what is left for a 2nd round of allocations.

in due time all will be revealed.

Based on all insider info listed in the forum a dealer shouldn’t rely on initial allocation as final. ?
4E4719B3-CFB1-4FD7-BAC2-5D610049AF3E.jpeg

FINAL ALLOCATIONS WILL BE CALCULATED AFTER ORDER CONVERSION .

I understand not wanting upset customers because they didn’t make the cut but not allowing Someone to input An order who may be a July reservation could be an unrealized 2021 sale after close of the window.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did they give you a deadline to submit your order?

Yes they emailed me asking if I knew what build I wanted and letting me know my spot in line.
Sponsored