First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Edit: This update supersedes the info below. Van Bortel has decided from this date moving forward (Feb 9, 2021) that all NEW reservations made will be at MSRP. Van Bortel will honor invoice pricing on all reservations made before Feb 9, 2021 with them or was transfered to them before Feb. 9th.

I assume that making a new Bronco reservation will cease soon as at some point as Ford will not allow any more new reservations.

All,

If you are looking for Invoice pricing and you are local, semi local or not local at all to Rochester, NY then please consider Van Bortel Ford.

I purchased my 2013 & 2019 Raptor from VB at invoice and I 100% vouch for this dealership. BTW, I am just right outside of Washington, DC and I have purchased from them twice. The Bronco will be my 3rd purchase.

- All Broncos including the FE will be at INVOICE
- Dealer Doc fee is $75
- Drive away tag is $20ish if you need it
- If you are not local like myself then sales tax, local fees will NOT be collected. You will be responsible for sales tax and any fees when you get home. Of course, if you do reside in NY then VB is required by law to collect sales tax and any fees NY charges.
- If you do NOT have a reservation yet then use this link >> https://www.vanbortelford.net/2021-Ford-Bronco.html
- If you already have a reservation and want to switch to VB, then Mother Ford has to switch your reservation

When I purchased my 2013 and 2019 Raptor, I dealt with Stephen Miller ([email protected]). Stephen is an outstanding salesman. He will treat you with respect and there will be NO BS. I have referred a few dozen Raptor owners to him and never once did I get any negative feedback. If you decide to go with Van Bortel then please email Stephen and give him your name so he can keep an eye on your order. BTW ... I have my reservation with Stephen and can't wait to do business with him again. And if the Bronco is everything that Ford is touting it to be, then I will buy the Raptor Bronco for myself. The 2021 Bronco will be for my wife.

PLEASE NOTE, I am not affiliated with Van Bortel in any way. I am a repeat customer and I just want to help anyone here who is unsure what their dealer will charge them. If you email Stephen, tell him Khoi Nguyen referred you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

If you are looking for Invoice pricing and you are local, semi local or not local at all to Rochester, NY then please consider Van Bortel Ford.

I purchased my 2013 & 2019 Raptor from VB at invoice and I 100% vouch for this dealership. BTW, I am just right outside of Washington, DC and I have purchased from them twice. The Bronco will be my 3rd purchase.

- Dealer Doc fee is $75
- If you are not local like myself then sales tax, local fees will NOT be collected. You will be responsible for sales tax and any fees when you get home. Of course, if you do reside in NY then VB is required by law to collect sales tax and any fees NY charges.
- If you do NOT have a reservation yet then use this link >> https://www.vanbortelford.net/2021-Ford-Bronco.html
- If you already have a reservation and want to switch to VB, then Mother Ford has to switch your reservation

When I purchased my 2013 and 2019 Raptor, I dealt with Stephen Miller ([email protected]). Stephen is an outstanding salesman. He will treat you with respect and there will be NO BS. I have referred a few dozen Raptor owners to him and never once did I get any negative feedback. If you decide to go with Van Bortel then please email Stephen and give him your name so he can keep an eye on your order. BTW ... I have my reservation with Stephen and can't wait to do business with him again. And if the Bronco is everything that Ford is touting it to be, then I will buy the Raptor Bronco for myself. The 2021 Bronco will be for my wife.

PLEASE NOTE, I am not affiliated with Van Bortel in any way. I am a repeat customer and I just want to help anyone here who is unsure what their dealer will charge them. If you email Stephen, tell him Khoi Nguyen referred you.
Do you get a referral fee? Like a kick back from the dealership for sending people to them directly?

djwaly97

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good to know...I’m from Rochester originally and wouldn’t mind supporting a local dealer. I’m on the fence though because Granger is offering such a good deal. But I’d have to ship it to me or drive 10 hours.

Rochester to home now would only be 6 hours. Lol

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All,

- Dealer Doc fee is $75

Is there a contact there I should work with? It’s an hour from me. May have found a winner!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
NO. I get nothing. He has sold 50+ Raptors through me and the only thing he ever gave me was touch up paint for my 2013 Raptor.

Ford Bronco Van Bortel Ford in Rochester, NY is doing INVOICE on all Broncos 1597282627262

Do you get a referral fee? Like a kick back from the dealership for sending people to them directly?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
in my post >> When I purchased my 2013 and 2019 Raptor, I dealt with Stephen Miller ([email protected]). Stephen is an outstanding salesman. He will treat you with respect and there will be NO BS. I have referred a few dozen Raptor owners to him and never once did I get any negative feedback. If you decide to go with Van Bortel then please email Stephen and give him your name so he can keep an eye on your order. BTW ... I have my reservation with Stephen and can't wait to do business with him again. And if the Bronco is everything that Ford is touting it to be, then I will buy the Raptor Bronco for myself. The 2021 Bronco will be for my wife.

Is there a contact there I should work with? It’s an hour from me. May have found a winner!

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No doubt Granger is the better deal. Rochester is 6.5 hours from me. I work alot so it is a joy to take a day off and go to NY and buy a car and drive it back.

I flew up there in 2013 and 2019 and Stephen had a driver pick me up at the airport and then we get to the dealership and my Raptors are sitting out front. :)

Some quick paperwork and I am on the road ...

Good to know...I’m from Rochester originally and wouldn’t mind supporting a local dealer. I’m on the fence though because Granger is offering such a good deal. But I’d have to ship it to me or drive 10 hours.

Rochester to home now would only be 6 hours. Lol

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in my post >> When I purchased my 2013 and 2019 Raptor, I dealt with Stephen Miller ([email protected]). Stephen is an outstanding salesman. He will treat you with respect and there will be NO BS. I have referred a few dozen Raptor owners to him and never once did I get any negative feedback. If you decide to go with Van Bortel then please email Stephen and give him your name so he can keep an eye on your order. BTW ... I have my reservation with Stephen and can't wait to do business with him again. And if the Bronco is everything that Ford is touting it to be, then I will buy the Raptor Bronco for myself. The 2021 Bronco will be for my wife.
Thanks! After sitting in front of the laptop all day my reading comprehension goes down. I’ll definitely reach out this week.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. 90 minute drive is way better than the 13+ hours to Iowa. And it's certainly close enough that I could use for comparison shopping to pressure my local dealer.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the headsup. The more options the better. ?

Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yayy Rochester. I'm an hour and a half away but my work is there in the Roch. Dont mind driving there for a new Bronco.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome! Stephen is a great guy. He will take care of you.
Spoke to him on the phone. They are definately an option for me being so close.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@BMG40 who is your current dealer? I’m at West Herr. I did not feel confident about my pricing when they said it would be “market value” because of demand.
Sponsored