First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks to those who provided honest feedback.

My mistake to provide details or make any venting comments. Good grief people.
I think that the venting is completely justified, no one should have to deal with this kind of thing.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No one is above the law, let this slide and the next time they will hurt somebody. And it only gets worse from there. It may be they just made some bad decisions that lead them to do this but with out consequences they will just get worse!

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I read it came off an overpass...nevertheless people should be able to park in their own damn driveway without pieces of trash destroying their property. This is why I have a load of cameras and a couple big dogs though. No matter how fast they can run a Malinois is faster.
Of course this shouldn't happen, but we don't live in a perfect country do we? Look at the news any day of the week. I have a "big dog" too (staffie) but I don't need her to protect my stuff because I take adequate measures to do that on my own.

This post is filled with tough guy types, who don't have the forethought to avoid situations like this but want to compensate after the fact with violence.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Of course this shouldn't happen, but we don't live in a perfect country do we? Look at the news any day of the week. I have a "big dog" too (staffie) but I don't need her to protect my stuff because I take adequate measures to do that on my own.

This post is filled with tough guy types, who don't have the forethought to avoid situations like this but want to compensate after the fact with violence.

So a car sitting in a persons OWN driveway should have to be protected? I am missing the logic in this.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So a car sitting in a persons OWN driveway should have to be protected? I am missing the logic in this.
You do understand that this world is fucked up right? And it is inhabited by fucked up people?

If you think you can just leave your shit out all around and no one will fuck with it, boy do I got news for ya......

Sponsored

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You do understand that this world is fucked up right? And it is inhabited by fucked up people?

If you think you can just leave your shit out all around and no one will fuck with it, boy do I got news for ya......
So people are supposed to live in fear of having their shit ruined on their own property? No doubt there are many fucked up people, the problem is they are getting away with it without consequences which further creates problems for others.

WmSikes

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems my bronco was the target for some misdirected aggression from some young thugs.
Police report filed.

Question for B6G:
Repairable or what?
tempImageWxBaMU.jpg

tempImageyRf0LR.jpg
I'm hoping you've got some good cameras pointed at your driveway.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So people are supposed to live in fear of having their shit ruined on their own property? No doubt there are many fucked up people, the problem is they are getting away with it without consequences which further creates problems for others.
Let me know when the fucked up people all get caught and jailed and I will leave all my shit in the front yard and sleep peacefully. Until then it's on me to protect what's mine and I don't need guns or dogs to do it.

I'm not living in fear, I am living in reality.

OP
OP
TXAG96

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@admin please lock / delete this thread.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Teaching people respect for others property isn't compensating for a damn thing especially when it's on their own damn property.

Sponsored

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco 4 door wld trk lux package carbonized gr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems my bronco was the target for some misdirected aggression from some young thugs.
Police report filed.

Question for B6G:
Repairable or what?
tempImageWxBaMU.jpg

tempImageyRf0LR.jpg
🤬

OP
OP
TXAG96

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@admin please lock / delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.