First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s a quick compilation of clips I got while casually walking around the expo in Moab showing the RTR Bronco Up close. This inside was totally stock.

What are your thoughts? Personally I love the wheels👌 I think the grille is rad too however I do like the factory Bronco letter though so little mixed emotion there. My last rig was completely wrapped in topo so the graphics are cool too. I LOVE the rear bumper with swing out! Something about pulling off the weight of the tire from tailgate makes me happy. I’m usually not a fan of large lights on the windshield but on this package I think it works, it has a dune buggy kinda vibe. Anyway I know there’s lots of videos of this thing already but heres another 2-3 minutes of it again 🤷‍♂️🤘🏻 Plus all you guys on here are rad👉🏻👊🏻RTR BRONCO 📺🎥
Ford Bronco Vaughn Gittin JR’s RTR Bronco in Moab F1656810-52BA-4B4E-9528-237C983225F6
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the grille.. I don’t like the honey comb thing though. I hope they offer different designs. I do love my BB grille though so I kinda hope they just make some lights that fit the slots. I also like he said you can put the Bronco back in the middle. That’s a neat way to make it your own!!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with you on most of that.
  • Wheels and tires are nice, as are the rails.
  • I like the grille and integrated LEDs, but prefer the BRONCO lettering over an RTR logo (and want to keep the front camera).
  • I also like shifting the spare weight to the bumper, though I'm not sold on this tubular rear bumper. I'd prefer something that matches the front modular bumper.
  • I really like the idea of a topo graphic for a wrap, but I really didn't like the color choice for this one. Not much for the fluorescent yellow/green on black on the iconic silver. A different color combo, or having the edges of the wrap cut to follow the topo lines instead of just being straight lines, would be better.
  • Not digging those big round lights on top, but they could be worse.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the rear bumper, the swing out, and the rails. But, not incorporating the rear sensors is a deal breaker for me.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• I like the grille and integrated LEDs, but prefer the BRONCO lettering over an RTR logo (and want to keep the front camera).
  • I also like shifting the spare weight to the bumper, though I'm not sold on this tubular rear bumper. I'd prefer something that matches the front modular bumper.
  • I really like the idea of a topo graphic for a wrap, but I really didn't like the color choice for this one. Not much for the fluorescent yellow/green on black on the iconic silver. A different color combo, or having the edges of the wrap cut to follow the topo lines instead of just being straight lines, would be better.
I haven't watched this video, but in one of the videos I watched the guy said that the middle bar on the grill will be interchangeable, so you can go with this design, or stick with a BRONCO, or something else.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the rear bumper, the swing out, and the rails. But, not incorporating the rear sensors is a deal breaker for me.
Excellent point. And not sure why all these prototype bumpers insist on not accommodating license plates.
I did like how they 4WP build tried to integrate the existing tech so you weren't sacrificing things - though even they seemed to forget about the front camera.

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After that rear bumper swing arm, all we need now from them is a swing-gate to tailgate conversion kit. :love:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The swingarm tailgate option has my interest, but liked the ARB rear bumper with integrated lights.

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the grille.. I don’t like the honey comb thing though. I hope they offer different designs. I do love my BB grille though so I kinda hope they just make some lights that fit the slots. I also like he said you can put the Bronco back in the middle. That’s a neat way to make it your own!!
Right there with ya

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yea the wrap color choice is loud I bet they’ll have different color options

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea the wrap color choice is loud I bet they’ll have different color options
I would 100% rock the windshield wrap. I think that actually really cool. It’s got me thinking. I need to hit the lottery! 😂😂
Sponsored