First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was an awesome video. I learned more in this video than I did in every BN video combined. The sway bar disconnect example was about as simple as can be. I’ve never wheeled so you couldn’t have explained that any better.
Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's about expectation. Perhaps mine was too high for BN. While this video has nothing to do with BN it does demonstrate what is possible when you put men (yes.. stop it...can also apply to women) in front of the camera that are truly educated on the topic being presented, have first hand experience with it, and have had a hand in the development of such. Those attributes breed excitement and knowledge that cannot be faked, nor manufactured.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, take a base 2-door manual in Area 51 to Moab. Give some lucky a person an exhilarating ride and let them film it, so they can post it on here and I can watch it. Is that asking too much? Lol 😂

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really like the slow-mo shot where the tires come off the ground while rippin' it in the sand that's a really sick clip to throw in there.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best video yet! Not only a 2dr in a great color, and except for 'these fenders come off, you can pop them off, these fenders come off', so well edited! :) My only question... I could not make out what size/type of tires are on that first edition? They appear larger than 35s to me... am I wrong?
Sponsored