Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, the right rear looked like it but if it was hanging on to a rock ledge with 1/4 of the tire width it would deform the tire pretty easily.
Yeah, unless they tell us, we'll never really know... refer to secrets/conspiracy thread
Sponsored

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what is a safe low pressure to run if the wheels do not have beadlocks? Safe as in not breaking a bead and going flat.
Somewhat depends on the wheel and tire combination. A narrower wheel with a wider tire (within reason obviously) can help with keeping the bead seated. Some wheels have a little more agressive bead lip. I aired down to under 10PSI with Goodyear MTRs on cheap steel wheels.
Probably somewhere around 10-12psi here on my TJ, sidewall also has to with flex and bead stability.

Ford Bronco Vaughn Gittin rock crawling in Moab with Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-door #25 Boulder Carnage & Gillespi Gulch_11.JPG

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what is a safe low pressure to run if the wheels do not have beadlocks? Safe as in not breaking a bead and going flat.
What’s worked well for me in the past on various 4x4 vehicles:

Rock Crawling/Hard Trails -
10-12psi without beadlocks, 6-8psi with beadlocks (or lower depending on tires/conditions/vehicle).

Beach/Sand Trails -
15-20psi depending on how soft the sand is. 20psi works pretty well for me here on NC’s beaches. Dunes might be closer to that 18-15psi range.

Fire Roads/Forest Roads/Washboard roads -
25-30psi depending on how rough the roads are. Rougher the road, lower the pressure. I don’t typically air down on these type of roads unless I’m doing 75-100+ miles on them. Shorter drives I just run street psi.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s worked well for me in the past on various 4x4 vehicles:

Rock Crawling/Hard Trails -
10-12psi without beadlocks, 6-8psi with beadlocks (or lower depending on tires/conditions/vehicle).

Beach/Sand Trails -
15-20psi depending on how soft the sand is. 20psi works pretty well for me here on NC’s beaches. Dunes might be closer to that 18-15psi range.

Fire Roads/Forest Roads/Washboard roads -
25-30psi depending on how rough the roads are. Rougher the road, lower the pressure. I don’t typically air down on these type of roads unless I’m doing 75-100+ miles on them. Shorter drives I just run street psi.
Thank you. Several people replied and I will take notes. Thanks to all!! It is also great because everyone had consistent information in the same ball park. I am sure that I will be looking for places in Colorado when I start out since my wifes family is there.

SpaceHorse

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome! That may have looked mellow to some, but I'm guessing that was fairly steep.
That’s awesome,really awesome.

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I think the Badlands looks a little weak with the 33's. I'm going right to 35's with my manual Badlands and hope they don't rub.
I’ll see how it works for you before getting mine :)

Hyperforming

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the 2.7? Actually sounds pretty dang good.