First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just picked up my beauty. A 4 door BaseSquatch with a soft top and as I recommended on this forum my salesman from a prior purchase, Rich Spah, I just wanted to commend them on how awesome they were. I got 4 updates on the train location from Rich as I was waiting. I never got a single doubt that I’d be paying over MSRP. He was completely above board. I pulled up to the dealership and he let me drive it without him in it (which could be just a COVID thing, but still cool). We had no haggling process. I paid sticker plus Doc fee. I did financing over email ahead of time and proof of insurance so everything was lined up. I declined the warranty and the maintenance package and the finance lady didn’t push back outside of just recommending them. I was in and out in like an hour Including my somewhat long test drive. Lol I never got that awful car dealership experience. I highly recommend that lot as they get the largest allocation in Vegas. Apparently, they sell more Raptors than any dealership in the US. So I would definitely suggest going with Team and going to Rich. Tell him Mario sent you from Bronco6G.

8ABFF5E7-ED70-454F-BE6F-361A39C369FF.jpeg
Sponsored

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just picked up my beauty. A 4 door BaseSquatch with a soft top and as I recommended on this forum my salesman from a prior purchase, Rich Spah, I just wanted to commend them on how awesome they were. I got 4 updates on the train location from Rich as I was waiting. I never got a single doubt that I’d be paying over MSRP. He was completely above board. I pulled up to the dealership and he let me drive it without him in it (which could be just a COVID thing, but still cool). We had no haggling process. I paid sticker plus Doc fee. I did financing over email ahead of time and proof of insurance so everything was lined up. I declined the warranty and the maintenance package and the finance lady didn’t push back outside of just recommending them. I was in and out in like an hour Including my somewhat long test drive. Lol I never got that awful car dealership experience. I highly recommend that lot as they get the largest allocation in Vegas. Apparently, they sell more Raptors than any dealership in the US. So I would definitely suggest going with Team and going to Rich. Tell him Mario sent you from Bronco6G.

Ford Bronco Vegas buying experience. 8ABFF5E7-ED70-454F-BE6F-361A39C369FF
Is that Team Ford? That’s where mine is headed. Good to hear that they aren’t charging more than promised. I was super worried about it! Congratulations on your new wheels! I really wish I’d gone with the V blue color but I went with white and blue accents instead. Hoping it will be built today or tomorrow—the factory is a few days behind right now.

OP
OP

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that Team Ford? That’s where mine is headed. Good to hear that they aren’t charging more than promised. I was super worried about it! Congratulations on your new wheels! I really wish I’d gone with the V blue color but I went with white and blue accents instead. Hoping it will be built today or tomorrow—the factory is a few days behind right now.
Yes Team Ford. If you don’t have a salesman, RIch is awesome and a total straight shooter. You could request him if you want to ensure a great experience. I can’t vouch for anyone else as I’ve dealt with him with 2 cars there so far. I think that was a good choice on your end going with that dealership since they get such a large allocation. And that color sounds great. Please update with a photo when it comes. I can’t wait to see. I think you can never go wrong with white. Just prepare for all the OJ jokes since we’re in Vegas. Lol I got like 2 already with my blue one and it’s been a day. 🤣

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes Team Ford. If you don’t have a salesman, RIch is awesome and a total straight shooter. You could request him if you want to ensure a great experience. I can’t vouch for anyone else as I’ve dealt with him with 2 cars there so far. I think that was a good choice on your end going with that dealership since they get such a large allocation. And that color sounds great. Please update with a photo when it comes. I can’t wait to see. I think you can never go wrong with white. Just prepare for all the OJ jokes since we’re in Vegas. Lol I got like 2 already with my blue one and it’s been a day. 🤣
Thanks for all the info! I suppose I got lucky picking Team Ford—it’s the closest Ford dealership to my house. I’ll definitely post pictures. I can’t wait to get it and hit the trails!

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! I ordered through Friendly Ford - Took delivery on 10/30. Was an awesome experience!

Sponsored

burnkill

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, looking to order a Bronco soon here in the Vegas area. What deposit did everyone have to put down? Guadin is asking for $1000. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys, looking to order a Bronco soon here in the Vegas area. What deposit did everyone have to put down? Guadin is asking for $1000. Thanks in advance!
Just the standard $100 refundable when I bought at Team Ford. I think after the initial year, some places might do $500, but not certain.

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered from Team in December (already have a build week of 3/28). They take a $500 fully refundable deposit and sell at MSRP.

KAEOR

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Emailed Rich last week. Reserving mines when orders open up again. Can't wait!