Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went yesterday. The Bronco exceeded all expectations. 90% of their units are 4-door badlands with Sasquatch and it is an off-road beast. The biggest leap is the steering. I’ve had many wranglers and there is simply no comparison, Ford hit it out of the park. The facility is beautiful and at 6,000 was relatively cool with a constant breeze. It is a former Boy Scout camp and our lead instructor Warren actually built all the trails. No chance to go fast, but wheels frequently up in the air. The introduction was awesome, and now I will sit and hit refresh until my 8/30 production date delivers. I would also recommend immediately switching to badlands squatch, I actually now prefer the soft top to the hard top.
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Roadeo 89F7D62F-BC7E-45CE-8203-8C1D6C2F7F3B

E344C9E7-6FAD-49EC-AEF0-B3D70B43AA4F.jpeg

A790A6FC-D9AB-4074-9CE6-77181867C1B9.jpeg

6616DF22-7138-4EED-8E47-9A1BB1F589B1.jpeg

7C030C4A-BBD7-4A48-9C77-0CD83AE60AD8.jpeg

ED39556E-CE5B-4A30-AA8F-D01B52A648DD.jpeg

PNG image 2.png
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went yesterday. The Bronco exceeded all expectations. 90% of their units are 4-door badlands with Sasquatch and it is an off-road beast. The biggest leap is the steering. I’ve had many wranglers and there is simply no comparison, Ford hit it out of the park. The facility is beautiful and at 6,000 was relatively cool with a constant breeze. It is a former Boy Scout camp and our lead instructor Warren actually built all the trails. No chance to go fast, but wheels frequently up in the air. The introduction was awesome, and now I will sit and hit refresh until my 8/30 production date delivers. I would also recommend immediately switching to badlands squatch, I actually now prefer the soft top to the hard top.
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Roadeo PNG image 2

How far from the Strip? I'm thinking about next April before the NFL Draft.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great feedback and nice pics. Glad you had fun. I also would like to go to that location. I went to Austin and it was awesome but I think it would be kind of cool to go to all four.

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How far from the Strip? I'm thinking about next April before the NFL Draft.
It’s about 30 minutes from summerlin (west side of town). It takes 30 minutes to cross the strip, so just stay on west side and it’s an easy ride out.

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great feedback and nice pics. Glad you had fun. I also would like to go to that location. I went to Austin and it was awesome but I think it would be kind of cool to go to all four.
I was thinking about New Hampshire :)
#goals

Sponsored

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you stay at the RedRock like they suggested? I'm wondering if there was a shuttle out to the site from there.

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you stay at the RedRock like they suggested? I'm wondering if there was a shuttle out to the site from there.
I didn’t, but there might be one. There was a shuttle van at entry gate that waited for everyone to arrive and we convoyed up, but there was one group already in it, so it’s worth checking out.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I spoke to them on the phone today and asked that question. There is no shuttle from the hotel, we are responsible to get ourselves to the venue.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How much time did you spend in the Broncos out on the trails? How many drivers per Bronco?

I'm going Sept 19.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting @FinsUp . I can't wait to go. I'll be there the weekend before Thanksgiving. Spending Thanksgiving with our Daughter in Pahrump. And of course we'll be going to...Vegas! My Son, Grandson and I will be going to the Off-Roadeo. Costing me a Grand before the deposit refunds, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Looks like there's some decent hills and rock crawling on those trails? Sounds like you were looking for more of a Baja type experience? Minus the lack of high speed trails, how would you rate the hill climbs and rock crawling?

Sponsored

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to them on the phone today and asked that question. There is no shuttle from the hotel, we are responsible to get ourselves to the venue.
Well now we know, thanks for the info.

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much time did you spend in the Broncos out on the trails? How many drivers per Bronco?

I'm going Sept 19.
Each registered owner gets their own bronco. morning is two hours of talk and demonstration and two hours behind the wheel and afternoon is four hours behind the wheel. There were about 9 broncos in our group and I was more than satisfied with the time on obstacles, though there is a fair amount of waiting for the idiot in the group who gets confused or blows a tire.

OP
OP
FinsUp

FinsUp

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting @FinsUp . I can't wait to go. I'll be there the weekend before Thanksgiving. Spending Thanksgiving with our Daughter in Pahrump. And of course we'll be going to...Vegas! My Son, Grandson and I will be going to the Off-Roadeo. Costing me a Grand before the deposit refunds, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Looks like there's some decent hills and rock crawling on those trails? Sounds like you were looking for more of a Baja type experience? Minus the lack of high speed trails, how would you rate the hill climbs and rock crawling?
i wasn’t disappointed with lack of speed, though some in the group were looking for that. The trails were purpose built to showcase the bronco ability, so it is non-stop fun, lots of washes, hill climbs and boulders to navigate around. I can’t give you a rating, but I can tell you there was lots of stuff I wouldn’t try if it wasn’t a rental.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing the info. We're heading down there this weekend and will be doing the Off-Rodeo on Sunday. Glad that a lot of the vehicles are 4dr Badlands with the Squatch, my build.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were there any non-Sas BLs? I was hoping to compare the two, but I haven't scheduled yet.
Sponsored