Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just went this past weekend. Amazing day of fun, creating memories, and getting a little more acqainted with these awesome rigs. This day far exceeded all my expectations. The trails were great. Diego, Greg, and Hunter were perfect guides. They taught me and my son a ton. This was seriously a perfect day out on the trails making memories. Now it’s time to get our Bronco up in the hills.

Of course I have to share the token tilt shots because they feel the sketchiest even though you have years of experience guiding you through the entire thing. I could truly share so much more. From basic dirt roads that lead to beautiful overlooks, to technical rock crawling, and a couple of great meals. There was definitely something for everyone.
Thank you to the entire team at Off-Roadeo NV.

1E5A50F6-E8DB-4B84-B4B1-43F4AA898F43.jpeg

8C311289-6AAF-4203-BE32-71AC0E2B87BA.jpeg
Sponsored

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well shoot. I guess I’ll pray that Uber will work and beg the hotel if it doesn’t. I’m flying in and not renting a car. Kind of let down that I’ve spent the time and money to get to vegas and still have no idea how I’m going to get to the event and back from their recommended resort.
How did it go? I am in the same situation, flying in for next weekend's off roadeo in Vegas,now wishing I was driving instead. How did you get to the event?

OP
OP
FreshKsig

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How did it go? I am in the same situation, flying in for next weekend's off roadeo in Vegas,now wishing I was driving instead. How did you get to the event?
You have to have a car. No shuttle and no ride sharing. I rented an suv for the day from Turo.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you who have gone to the LV one, what is the difference between the days where it is from 8am-6pm and Sunday when it is 1pm-8pm?

Is it just less time in the Bronco, or do you get less instruction time? I can do either a Sat or a Sun when I am there, just trying to figure out if the extra 3 hours is worth it. Or if the 7 hours is enough.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Saddle up, new and soon-to-be Bronco owners! Ford is coming to you LIVE from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, Texas. Join us for an unforgettable adventure on March 24 at 7:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. CT/4:30 p.m. PT. We’ll conquer the trails and show you how to get the most out of your new Bronco, with special guest and pro off-roader, Shelby Hall! Hit the link below to mark your calendar.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/Ford/Bronco/discover-your-ford/livestream/

Sponsored

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond, 67 Bronco, 65 Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife and I went to Nevada first weekend of February. Great time! The 10 hours went by fast. I'm not sure where they could chop off 3 hours and get the same amount of saddle time.

She was a first timer off-roading. Now she wants to go to the other 3 locations, doubts we will see our Bronco this year.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried looking on the website earlier and couldnt find a calendar. Even after registering I couldn’t find anything that showed availability. What am I missing?

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I will be attending this event later this month. Has anyone taken an uber/lyft to the event successfully?

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was March...had to reschedule to April 22nd ...should of had my bronco by now....on ice mountain

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Friendly Reminder!

Ford is coming to you LIVE from the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, Texas. Join us for an unforgettable adventure today at 7:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. CT/4:30 p.m. PT. We’ll conquer the trails and show you how to get the most out of your new Bronco, with special guest and pro off-roader, Shelby Hall! Hit the link below to mark your calendar.

https://www.ford.com/support/vehicle/2021/Ford/Bronco/discover-your-ford/livestream/

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone is going May 5th I will be leaving from Treasure Island that morning and have a rental car. Wouldn't be mad at someone else paying for gas and breakfast!

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did this on Tuesday and was a great event that exceeded my expectations. Time does fly by.

Some answers to questions posted:

Ride Share

- 1 couple did this successfully, however they had to pre-schedule their ride share.
The road off the highway to basecamp is a full gravel/rock road and is not smooth, so ride share may not be willing to go the .5 mile each direction on it. You could always walk down to the highway entrance.
- They have wifi on-site and cell reception works in most areas during the day. However, there are some dead spots.

Some pics from the event
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.59.50 AM
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.58.39 AM
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3110
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3097
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3056
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3092
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3108
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3109
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3115
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3123
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_3128