Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went yesterday, exceeded my expectations, lots of rock crawling and went through places I wouldn’t go by myself. All the broncos are 2.7 autos, sasquash. the guys guiding us have a lot of knowledge off roading (Anthony, Diego and Joe) explained everything, really communicative, easy going people. I would go back if i could. Pictures don’t do justice

AF2A66C4-C832-4D09-9813-6434A87BAE0F.jpeg

9C8AC7C6-0CBF-4DAB-BC68-1787A363C89E.jpeg

01F176B8-177C-4A43-B61A-077102C5FEAC.jpeg

53034A01-A447-4303-B245-1B30C1D1AD33.jpeg
Sponsored

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand but do you get to drive theirs by yourself or with others in the bronco?
Each owner drives a bronco, if you bring a guest they ride with you

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

how was it?
Absolutely bad azz and a must go to. Ford has been working on the Vegas location for two years and its 1100 sq miles of the old BSA camp. The site runs from around 2500ft to 8000ft in elevation. I have 75 pics that I am working on trying to post up.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to drop a line and see if anyone was going to the Nevada Off-Rodeo this week. I am flying in the 16th and participating in the Off-Rodeo on the 17th. Excited to see the trails they put together. Not excited about the 106 degree temps.
I'm GOING - Saturday, October 9th!

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uber will be $50 each way. Then you have to follow the guide to the parking lot on-site. Then they shuttle you to the main area. They have WiFi and I had coverage on site so you will be able to request an Uber from there. But when I used to do Uber I don’t think I’d go up there. Pretty sketch for an Uber driver.
personally I’d rent a cheap car for the day. And you want to be there at 730 and you have to stand around and wait for them unto open the gate. Anywhere from 730-745. Then they lead you all to the parking area.
My email says 9am and be there 1/2 hour early, so I'm planning 8:30ish.

Couple of comments.
I'm scheduled for 10/16 for my wifes birthday weekend, however she doesn't have her license so it'll just be me driving. My plan is flying into Vegas Friday night, uber to the hotel(staying at Mandalay Bay for a number of reasons.. easy onto highway for the roadeo, they have a rental car counter there(Avis), so I can pickup my rental at 7am and drop it off when I get back, don't need to keep it overnight or pay for parking. They have the tram to other MGM properties. M life rewards got me the hotel super cheap. Hopefully I'll have time to take my wife to dinner after the roadeo.. then flying out Sunday morning.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Couple of comments.
I'm scheduled for 10/16 for my wifes birthday weekend, however she doesn't have her license so it'll just be me driving. My plan is flying into Vegas Friday night, uber to the hotel(staying at Mandalay Bay for a number of reasons.. easy onto highway for the roadeo, they have a rental car counter there(Avis), so I can pickup my rental at 7am and drop it off when I get back, don't need to keep it overnight or pay for parking. They have the tram to other MGM properties. M life rewards got me the hotel super cheap. Hopefully I'll have time to take my wife to dinner after the roadeo.. then flying out Sunday morning.
???
My email says starts at 8:00 and be there 30 min early. Are you sure it says starts at 9:00?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Couple of comments.
I would check on that start time, it should be 8am local. Also you should be freed up by around 5pm at the event so plenty of time to go out afterwards, but the event does provide a nice onsite dinner, but you could forego that. You have trams on both sides of the strip if you really needed them although the Mandalay side is the free one.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would check on that start time, it should be 8am local. Also you should be freed up by around 5pm at the event so plenty of time to go out afterwards, but the event does provide a nice onsite dinner, but you could forego that. You have trams on both sides of the strip if you really needed them although the Mandalay side is the free one.
My Reservation say 9AM PDT.
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 3.19.23 PM

ChristaLynne

Black Diamond
First Name
Christa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couple of comments.
I went on Sept 9th, I am pretty sure a license is required to ride in a Bronco regardless if they are driving. You may want to call ahead. We started at 8am arriving by 730am. It was a Blast! Anthony was our guide and he did an amazing job. Highly recommend!!