Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am reserved for Friday the 29th of October. If anyone needs a ride from the strip, I'll have a rental car.
Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We're driving up there 12/11, hopefully crossing the desert in a new Bronco.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going B43D9907-C730-44F0-AF9B-857ABCEFBB1D
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 76D68650-8DBD-4462-9A72-395E89743F9E

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We were at the Off-Roadeo this weekend. We had a great time. To clear a few things up. We were the second group out for the day. They had a group of 13 broncos at 8am, and a group of 13 broncos at 9am. They said eventually they want to get it to 4 groups of 8 every day. This would really help, we didn't have a ton of wait time, but we were 11th in line and they would call something out and we wouldn't see it for 5+ minutes and it would get confusing when it's a rock to avoid or a ledge to stay away from. The Nevada location specifically is being leased from the Boy Scouts for rumored 2-3 years currently.

We stayed at Mandalay Bay, we get free/discounted rooms through MGM and they had a rental car agency on site(Avis). Avis was open at 7am, and we were down there about 7:20 and got our rental(Mitsubishi Outlander). I thought it would take longer to find the car and navigate to the roadeo. We were there before 8am(we would have had time to be the first group) and had to wait quite a while. It was only a half hour from Mandalay Bay. When we got there the first group wasn't even on the shuttle yet. It was pretty cold out... I would dress warm for a while. Most people were prepared for this, but us from Michigan thought it would be warm, but they're up in Mt Potosi a few thousand feet above vegas, and 10-15 degrees cooler. Thankfully they let me buy a sweater from the mercantile early. My wife was freezing the whole day as were many. They had us outside quite often. We had long introductions in the beginning outdoors, followed by a long (ORX?) course. By the time we got into our Broncos it was after 11am. I chose the Velocity Blue 2 door Basequatch. Every bronco in Nevada is a Sasquatch. They had I think 2 Badlands, a ton of OB and 1 BB, 1 BD and 1 Base in my group. 2021 colors available were AMB, VB, Black, White, Rapid Red, Cactus and A51. There were no Race Red, CO, Iconic Silver or Carbonized in my group. I was the only 2 door. I chose it for a few reasons, there were no CO available for our group, and I have a second reservation for a Base or BD 2 door. I loved it. The Bronco was entirely capable of everything we wanted to do and then some. I honestly kinda feel stupid for ordering a CO Badlands because at this point I think I would prefer a Race Red or white 2 door Base/BD. I liked the Iconic silver display and the VB I drove as well but I don't really care much for the orange I ordered or the CG/A51. The CG/A51 looked great in certain lighting and circumstances then the next lighting I didn't like it. On and off all day. I also never liked the AMB, so I'm happy I didn't get on that train, but the Rapid Red was beautiful. The White popped and was gorgeous all day and wasn't overpowering even on a 4 door. The interior was definitely more comfortable than my JKU's, even offroading it didn't hurt my back. The quality felt about the same as my JK but probably lower than a JL(except the door handles felt more sturdy). Given the proportions of the Bronco the 35's looked good. I think 37's would look great, like how 37s on a Gladiator look awesome. But my wife ( ~5'5" 98lb) was already complaining about getting into the basequatch, and complaining about the grab handle locations. Anyway, about 1pm we had lunch for an hour, then at about 2pm we got back in the broncos and went for recovery training which lasted until about 3pm, then we spent the last 3 hours on the trails. Between the second to last and the last obstacle, my bronco did break, and I was the only bronco that broke. Not really sure what happened, just my ABS light came on and it gave me a StabiliTrak warning and my lockers wouldn't engage anymore(I was told I was the 3rd bronco this had happened to with this guide in 9 weeks). I had to do the last obstacle the easy way and was able to get out without any issues. Side note, The trail cruise control/hill decent was amazing and basically an Easy Button. Loved that. Friday was my wifes birthday and she wanted Hot Pot for dinner so we bailed out and didn't get the steaks or campfire, we left about 6pm.

Extras:
Come prepared with answers for questions and you'll get a bunch of cool free stickers.
They will provide as much snacks and water as you want(and free bronco offroadeo branded yeti bottles)...So don't be like me and spend $42 on drinks and snacks at the Mandalay Bay gift shop then leave them in the room at checkout.

EDIT: We aren't coffee drinkers but they didn't have any coffee available so if you are prepare to bring it yourself. Lots of complainers from Cali in Nevada they couldn't get their mocha latte double espressos on a mountain in the desert.
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 4

Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 3

Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 2

Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 1

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friends an I were there saturday (8am) too, the group of 4 of us from Cali (trucks 8, 10, 12, 13. Mine was the white 2 door badlands). We were in your group because I recognize the people in your 1st pic .

It was fantastic, we had so much fun. Collin and Joe were awesome, I was lucky enough to ride w/ Collin from place to place and I got to dig into his head more than I would have otherwise. The whole thing was so well organized, I saw complete novices make it thru challenging areas and get huge smiles. My friends and I are probably intermediate skill level, but some at the rodeo were totally new to the experience, it was fun to see them getting into it.

I did overhear that one person had a bad time, he was upset that at some points there were waits while everyone made it thru an area before the whole group could move on. But for those that have been to crowded trails before or especially organized events, this is how it works. Everyone else seemed to be super exctied when it was over.

I went into it hoping it would make me more patient for my truck, but its actually made me want it now now now. That said, I have a JK thats as capable as the bronco, but I felt like the bronco did it better. I drove my JK this morning and while I still love it, I was kinda already missing my badlands.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My friends an I were there saturday (8am) too, the group of 4 of us from Cali (trucks 8, 10, 12, 13. Mine was the white 2 door badlands). We were in your group because I recognize the people in your 1st pic .

It was fantastic, we had so much fun. Collin and Joe were awesome, I was lucky enough to ride w/ Collin from place to place and I got to dig into his head more than I would have otherwise. The whole thing was so well organized, I saw complete novices make it thru challenging areas and get huge smiles. My friends and I are probably intermediate skill level, but some at the rodeo were totally new to the experience, it was fun to see them getting into it.

I did overhear that one person had a bad time, he was upset that at some points there were waits while everyone made it thru an area before the whole group could move on. But for those that have been to crowded trails before or especially organized events, this is how it works. Everyone else seemed to be super exctied when it was over.

I went into it hoping it would make me more patient for my truck, but its actually made me want it now now now. That said, I have a JK thats as capable as the bronco, but I felt like the bronco did it better. I drove my JK this morning and while I still love it, I was kinda already missing my badlands.
I was the guy in the red plaid jacket with the short blond in a black puffy; Erik and Mary Beth

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 5E70DCB0-EB5D-4A10-A855-87972F249754

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just did the course but they will not let you run your Bronco through the course due insurance issue. You will have to pick one of there's.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On Wednesday Oct 20th I attended Bronco Off Roadeo Nevada and YES you need to GO. My main interest was to see the technology and it’s unbelievably amazing!! But the most amazing part of this experience is that it made me so confident in my driving skills. A little background I didn’t know that each Bronco Off Roadeo site has its own unique terrain. Nevada has canyons, washes with rocks and boulders so rock crawling is what you do! YOU ROCK CRAWL something I would never do so I thought! NOW bring it on with all the technology that the Bronco has and what I leaned from Bronco Off Roadeo especially from Ben one of the trail guides.

I was so lucky because I was by myself I had the opportunity to ride with Ben in the last Bronco by doing this I received some very valuable one on one instruction.

If you are on the fence, think your above going or just don’t want to JUST GO you will not regret it and you will be amazed by what you learn about the technology and your ability.
#broncooffroadeonevada
#badlandrocky
@broncooffroadeonevada
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 43FF16E0-5622-4A19-BF0D-D343A4C64280
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going B2810A4C-895C-463F-858B-429114256FFE
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going C2C26C94-5899-4911-80CF-52171FDC47AC
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 8238C11E-36B2-49DD-8C77-4D14C27DFEC1
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 867BC5F5-A3C6-4540-B38D-444D294A7A97
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 760D7F74-2FC4-4A11-80D6-8057678DEB15

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
We were at the Off-Roadeo this weekend. We had a great time. To clear a few things up. We were the second group out for the day. They had a group of 13 broncos at 8am, and a group of 13 broncos at 9am. They said eventually they want to get it to 4 groups of 8 every day. This would really help, we didn't have a ton of wait time, but we were 11th in line and they would call something out and we wouldn't see it for 5+ minutes and it would get confusing when it's a rock to avoid or a ledge to stay away from. The Nevada location specifically is being leased from the Boy Scouts for rumored 2-3 years currently.

We stayed at Mandalay Bay, we get free/discounted rooms through MGM and they had a rental car agency on site(Avis). Avis was open at 7am, and we were down there about 7:20 and got our rental(Mitsubishi Outlander). I thought it would take longer to find the car and navigate to the roadeo. We were there before 8am(we would have had time to be the first group) and had to wait quite a while. It was only a half hour from Mandalay Bay. When we got there the first group wasn't even on the shuttle yet. It was pretty cold out... I would dress warm for a while. Most people were prepared for this, but us from Michigan thought it would be warm, but they're up in Mt Potosi a few thousand feet above vegas, and 10-15 degrees cooler. Thankfully they let me buy a sweater from the mercantile early. My wife was freezing the whole day as were many. They had us outside quite often. We had long introductions in the beginning outdoors, followed by a long (ORX?) course. By the time we got into our Broncos it was after 11am. I chose the Velocity Blue 2 door Basequatch. Every bronco in Nevada is a Sasquatch. They had I think 2 Badlands, a ton of OB and 1 BB, 1 BD and 1 Base in my group. 2021 colors available were AMB, VB, Black, White, Rapid Red, Cactus and A51. There were no Race Red, CO, Iconic Silver or Carbonized in my group. I was the only 2 door. I chose it for a few reasons, there were no CO available for our group, and I have a second reservation for a Base or BD 2 door. I loved it. The Bronco was entirely capable of everything we wanted to do and then some. I honestly kinda feel stupid for ordering a CO Badlands because at this point I think I would prefer a Race Red or white 2 door Base/BD. I liked the Iconic silver display and the VB I drove as well but I don't really care much for the orange I ordered or the CG/A51. The CG/A51 looked great in certain lighting and circumstances then the next lighting I didn't like it. On and off all day. I also never liked the AMB, so I'm happy I didn't get on that train, but the Rapid Red was beautiful. The White popped and was gorgeous all day and wasn't overpowering even on a 4 door. The interior was definitely more comfortable than my JKU's, even offroading it didn't hurt my back. The quality felt about the same as my JK but probably lower than a JL(except the door handles felt more sturdy). Given the proportions of the Bronco the 35's looked good. I think 37's would look great, like how 37s on a Gladiator look awesome. But my wife ( ~5'5" 98lb) was already complaining about getting into the basequatch, and complaining about the grab handle locations. Anyway, about 1pm we had lunch for an hour, then at about 2pm we got back in the broncos and went for recovery training which lasted until about 3pm, then we spent the last 3 hours on the trails. Between the second to last and the last obstacle, my bronco did break, and I was the only bronco that broke. Not really sure what happened, just my ABS light came on and it gave me a StabiliTrak warning and my lockers wouldn't engage anymore(I was told I was the 3rd bronco this had happened to with this guide in 9 weeks). I had to do the last obstacle the easy way and was able to get out without any issues. Side note, The trail cruise control/hill decent was amazing and basically an Easy Button. Loved that. Friday was my wifes birthday and she wanted Hot Pot for dinner so we bailed out and didn't get the steaks or campfire, we left about 6pm.

Extras:
Come prepared with answers for questions and you'll get a bunch of cool free stickers.
They will provide as much snacks and water as you want(and free bronco offroadeo branded yeti bottles)...So don't be like me and spend $42 on drinks and snacks at the Mandalay Bay gift shop then leave them in the room at checkout.

EDIT: We aren't coffee drinkers but they didn't have any coffee available so if you are prepare to bring it yourself. Lots of complainers from Cali in Nevada they couldn't get their mocha latte double espressos on a mountain in the desert.
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going IMG_4153.MOV

Ha ha wise guy! Lifelong Californian here. I drink my coffee nice and strong, thank you very much 😛

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks guys. Been debating between Navada and Moab, so this stuffs good to hear.

FordRacing1

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Slightly modified Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going out from PA. Trying not to rent a car. Any suggestions on a hotel that shuttles in from the airport and suggestions on how to get to the Off Rodeo? I am guessing Uber is my only option.
I appreciate any suggestions.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was back at the Hotel by 7pm, but I stuck around ate dinner and then purchased some goodies. Plenty of time to see a show! Have fun!
Did you ever get your "guest" credit back for you merchandise purchase at the Off-Roadeo? I haven't seen anything nor do I know how to start the process

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am going out from PA. Trying not to rent a car. Any suggestions on a hotel that shuttles in from the airport and suggestions on how to get to the Off Rodeo? I am guessing Uber is my only option.
I appreciate any suggestions.
The Silverton is probably the closest hotel to the site, and they did have free airport shuttle service. It is also connected to Bass Pro Shops. I always stay at the Silverton when in Vegas, and will be there for New Year's Eve, as they invited me to their party with free room for 3 nights.

FordRacing1

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Slightly modified Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Silverton is probably the closest hotel to the site, and they did have free airport shuttle service. It is also connected to Bass Pro Shops. I always stay at the Silverton when in Vegas, and will be there for New Year's Eve, as they invited me to their party with free room for 3 nights.
Thank you. I appreciate the information.
Sponsored