Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you've been to the vegas Roadeo, how did you get to the location? Thinking about just using a taxi or uber, but not sure if a rental car is better.

Any thoughts of those who have done Vegas are appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We rented a car...several folks stated some uber / lyft drivers may not take you there?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Get a rental, the road is not an issue. I would not rely on a drive service and potentially miss the day. Some of the bigger hotels have in house car rental also that you can do those for just a day.

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to add my vote for car rental. Was thinking about Uber, but after reading about the drive to the venue, decided against it. Glad I went with rental. Last mile or so to the location is gravel, so I’m not sure Uber would do it.

We spent several days on the Vegas strip before the Roadeo. Took Uber from airport to hotel on the strip, walked/monorailed around Vegas for a couple of days, then Ubered back to the airport car rental facility. Rented a car to explore Red Rocks one day, then drove to the Roadeo the next. In addition to the ability to actually make it to the venue, it was cheaper than Ubering those distances.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've been to the vegas Roadeo, how did you get to the location? Thinking about just using a taxi or uber, but not sure if a rental car is better.

Any thoughts of those who have done Vegas are appreciated. Thanks.
When are you scheduled for the off roadeo? I'll be there the 29th, and will have a rental car.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NewToBronco

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When are you scheduled for the off roadeo? I'll be there the 29th, and will have a rental car.
Thanks for the offer. I'm going this Thursday the 21st. Decided to rent a car through Turo. Can't wait.

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the offer. I'm going this Thursday the 21st. Decided to rent a car through Turo. Can't wait.
Probably the best choice...YOU control your ability to get there vs depending on someone else (uber / lyft). We took several Uber's throughout our stay and half said they would have taken us to the Rodeo and half said no way...several actually said it was probably cheaper to have a rental!

You are going to have a blast...it was a fantastic time.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The issue is not getting there it’s getting another Uber to come pick you up at the end of the day. As a former Uber driver I would not go up a dirt road to an old Boy Scout camp to pick your creepy ass up!!

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going November 3rd. Staying on the strip (so I can have a business meeting the next day). How long is the drive? Does it start at 8AM? 9AM?

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm going November 3rd. Staying on the strip (so I can have a business meeting the next day). How long is the drive? Does it start at 8AM? 9AM?
25 min from the strip. Starts at 8 am

Sponsored
OP
OP
NewToBronco

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably the best choice...YOU control your ability to get there vs depending on someone else (uber / lyft). We took several Uber's throughout our stay and half said they would have taken us to the Rodeo and half said no way...several actually said it was probably cheaper to have a rental!

You are going to have a blast...it was a fantastic time.
Looking forward to it. Thanks.

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're a coffee drinker, bring your own! None provided.

Had a great time there!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going November 3rd. Staying on the strip (so I can have a business meeting the next day).
"Business meeting." Sure. That's between you, your accountant and the IRS. The wife and I are going to the Rodeo on the 4th and also staying a few extra days for some business meetings. SEMA is there that week if you feel need to kill some additional time at these business meetings.

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha! Yeah, actually a business meeting. Driving in Tuesday evening, Rodeo on Wednesday, meeting Thursday morning, then heading home. I do a lot of work with companies on behalf of collectors, and there are a few businesses in Vegas that we work with! SEMA would be cool, though. Probably can't. :(

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha! Yeah, actually a business meeting. Driving in Tuesday evening, Rodeo on Wednesday, meeting Thursday morning, then heading home. I do a lot of work with companies on behalf of collectors, and there are a few businesses in Vegas that we work with! SEMA would be cool, though. Probably can't. :(
Might see you there, going on the 3rd as well. Got my SEMA badge last week so that's the plan for Tuesday and Thursday.
Sponsored