First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just make sure your wife is sitting in it every time you drive in and out.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I measured the Red wildtrak 2 door and it was right around 82” or so from the ground to the top of the roof rack. Maybe slightly lower but to be safe assume 82”.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I calculated 75.3 inches in my reply above but it's great to get a real world measurement. Thanks so much!
Probably both right. Straight calc is about a 1/2” higher. Actual measurements lose a bit of tire flattening on the pavement.

We have two winners!!!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty much have to air down/up everyday.

Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you encounter parking garages in your travels, anything over 6’4” could be a problem.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty much have to air down/up everyday.
I heard a tale about a friend of a friend.(may not even be true lol) His Jeep didn’t fit in the garage so he did a suckdown winch on the front and rear bumper to get in his garage, and then released it when the door was closed LOL.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably both right. Straight calc is about a 1/2” higher. Actual measurements lose a bit of tire flattening on the pavement.

We have two winners!!!
More stuff...

Height
Base 71.9 73.0 (soft top)
Big Bend 72.9 72.9
Wildtrak 75.2 75.3
Badlands

(When available roof racks are installed, add
3.6-inches to two-door models, 3.4-inches
to four-door models for max height.)
73.8 73.9

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably be closer to 79". The Sasq will have an extra inch of tire height and about .5" from heavier springs. Added to the 77.4" w/rails.... Any additional lift and it's not fitting in my garage. So I guess it's staying in the driveway.
I had the same issue my 2003 f250 with 6 in lift and 37s wouldnt fit in garage ,i cut the opening and plated it and my garage guy got me a zero clearance door and rail . It was so nice to have it inside as i live on the coast and rust never sleeps! Hope this helps.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure that is exactly correct. I don't think the height listed on the dimensions sheet for the Badlands is for the Sasquatch package with 35 inch tires. I think it is non-Sasquatch with 33 inch tires.
77.4 for standard BL. 78.8 for SQ. It's all there in the post.

Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

77.4 for standard BL. 78.8 for SQ. It's all there in the post.
Thanks for pointing it out. My fault. I read the original post too fast. I deleted my post.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My title search came up empty so Follow up question. What is the width with mirrors extended? I Can't seem to find that dimension. My 2007 Toyota Tundra was only a 7/8 full size truck and both mirrors had tell tail white paint from occasional door trim contact. In truth that we had about 1-2 inches of clearance, but the lineup is only so precise every single day. My Toyota Highlander with the extra clearance makes the line up with much less effort. Folding in a passenger-side (non-power fold) mirror each time might really be the final nail in the coffin. I can't fold the driver side since otherwise the vehicle ends up too close to the wife's (and kids) whip and that ended in a door ding on my Tundra once. Without a Black MIC top or Painted Modular, I'm getting a soft top, it is not living in my driveway. I want the doors off parked in the garage experience in the summer.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Height Base 71.9 73.0 (soft top) Big Bend 72.9 72.9 Wildtrak 75.2 75.3 Badlands (When available roof racks are installed, add 3.6-inches to two-door models, 3.4-inches to four-door models for max height.) 73.8 73
No Problem, Drive right in with a Canoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My title search came up empty so Follow up question. What is the width with mirrors extended? I Can't seem to find that dimension. My 2007 Toyota Tundra was only a 7/8 full size truck and both mirrors had tell tail white paint from occasional door trim contact. In truth that we had about 1-2 inches of clearance, but the lineup is only so precise every single day. My Toyota Highlander with the extra clearance makes the line up with much less effort. Folding in a passenger-side (non-power fold) mirror each time might really be the final nail in the coffin. I can't fold the driver side since otherwise the vehicle ends up too close to the wife's (and kids) whip and that ended in a door ding on my Tundra once. Without a Black MIC top or Painted Modular, I'm getting a soft top, it is not living in my driveway. I want the doors off parked in the garage experience in the summer.
Check out this link!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-width-question.4553/

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the thread link! Could not find the link from build and price to vehicle specifications. I'm hoping that the (projected) has been confirmed as the actual width by now.

At 86.2" It will give me about 2 inches on each side.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-badlands/
Sponsored