First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This could very well be what I end up with. My only issue with base base is the small front diff. I dont like not having the best axles available. Lockers would be great but its the ring gear I dont want small. Looks great though. Switch up to some 33s on those steels and its perfect.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This could very well be what I end up with. My only issue with base base is the small front diff. I dont like not having the best axles available. Lockers would be great but its the ring gear I dont want small. Looks great though. Switch up to some 33s on those steels and its perfect.
Ya. Base was bigger than I thought it would be.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Broncos are bigger than I expected as well. Huge in person.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! If I go base it would be Velocity Blue or White.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like a blank canvass ready to show off their owner's masterpiece. Such a terrific value.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes I would also like the stronger front axle, but the base base I'm getting doesn't offer it.

I'm no too put out about it though, because I wheeled for many years using mediocre stock Dana 27 and Dana 30 front axles in my Jeeps. You just need to be a bit more careful with the throttle. I'd see guys breaking stronger stuff due to overly aggressive driving styles

Personally I think some folks are overestimating what they need out of the Bronco to off-road. Sas is probably overkill for some (a lot?) of buyers.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes I would also like the stronger front axle, but the base base I'm getting doesn't offer it.

I'm no too put out about it though, because I wheeled for many years using mediocre stock Dana 27 and Dana 30 front axles in my Jeeps. You just need to be a bit more careful with the throttle. I'd see guys breaking stronger stuff due to overly aggressive driving styles

Personally I think some folks are overestimating what they need out of the Bronco to off-road. Sas is probably overkill for some (a lot?) of buyers.
There is always the parts department axle swap too. Then I could use to stock diff in my Amc Eagle. I do need something fairly hardcore. I see regular offroad use daily, anc turn away from stuff ixd like to quite often.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was on the Sasquatch train for months, then realized it was way overkill for what I’m going too be doing with it. Looks amazing, but I just don’t need it.
Sponsored