Velocity Blue Badsquatch *First Impressions & Pics*

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
369 days after reservation was placed, finally accepted delivery of my Badlands. What a beauty!

Did a few mods right away that I had waiting:
- Icon Rebound Pro 17" Titanium Silver (0 Offset)
- Gladiator X-Comp A/T 37x13.50 (Dura-Dressing treatment)
- Underground Graphics "First Stripe" kit in Satin Black
- Matte 12" Screen Protector (TheOCDPlug.com)
- Many more coming soon... (3" Icon lift, tailgate tire mods, etc)

Initial impressions:
- Soft Top noise not as bad as I had anticipated, based on some owner gripes. Very livable to me. Most noise seems to come through plastic windows, not top.
- The B&O Stereo with LUX is surprisingly good. MUCH better than the B&O in my wife's Explorer ST. Sufficient enough where I won't modify for a while.
- Unlocking Sport with Forscan... A MUST. I'm surprised how much better it drives around town in Sport, HUGE improvement for my crazy style.
- Putting the rear side soft top windows back on after removing... A PAIN. Is there a trick I'm missing here?
- I can see I'll be visiting the gas stations a lot. *gulp*
- Wireless charger kinda sucks... is there an orientation or direction the phone should face for best charge rate?
- Rear seat angle is very upright, wished these could be reclined even a tiny bit!

Overall, VERY happy and it was worth the wait. I know it gets tiring to hear that for those waiting, but it's true... the wait will be forgotten once you have it in your hands.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Badsquatch *First Impressions & Pics* IMG_2723

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Badsquatch *First Impressions & Pics* IMG_2719
Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

cant wait to see the icon lift it looks great already

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great. You can recline the back seats about an inch or so. Helps a little.

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. You can recline the back seats about an inch or so. Helps a little.
Oh really? Didn't realize that... I'll take a look, thanks!

My 7-year old in a booster seat was complaining to me... LOL

Sponsored

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any issues with the 37's so far? I have the same color BadSquatch coming next week. Already have KMC temo's on order with -12 offset rims but went 35s. Starting to wish I went with 37s.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

369 days after reservation was placed, finally accepted delivery of my Badlands. What a beauty!

Did a few mods right away that I had waiting:
- Icon Rebound Pro 17" Titanium Silver (0 Offset)
- Gladiator X-Comp A/T 37x13.50 (Dura-Dressing treatment)
- Underground Graphics "First Stripe" kit in Satin Black
- Matte 12" Screen Protector (TheOCDPlug.com)
- Many more coming soon... (3" Icon lift, tailgate tire mods, etc)

Initial impressions:
- Soft Top noise not as bad as I had anticipated, based on some owner gripes. Very livable to me. Most noise seems to come through plastic windows, not top.
- The B&O Stereo with LUX is surprisingly good. MUCH better than the B&O in my wife's Explorer ST. Sufficient enough where I won't modify for a while.
- Unlocking Sport with Forscan... A MUST. I'm surprised how much better it drives around town in Sport, HUGE improvement for my crazy style.
- Putting the rear side soft top windows back on after removing... A PAIN. Is there a trick I'm missing here?
- I can see I'll be visiting the gas stations a lot. *gulp*
- Wireless charger kinda sucks... is there an orientation or direction the phone should face for best charge rate?
- Rear seat angle is very upright, wished these could be reclined even a tiny bit!

Overall, VERY happy and it was worth the wait. I know it gets tiring to hear that for those waiting, but it's true... the wait will be forgotten once you have it in your hands.

the rear seat can be reclined….a little bit

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any issues with the 37's so far? I have the same color BadSquatch coming next week. Already have KMC temo's on order with -12 offset rims but went 35s. Starting to wish I went with 37s.
No issues at all, can turn full lock without rubbing. Icon says at full compression it WILL rub stock, but their 3" leveling kit solves that easily. Should look great once the lift is on also!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No issues at all, can turn full lock without rubbing. Icon says at full compression it WILL rub stock, but their 3" leveling kit solves that easily. Should look great once the lift is on also!
Love the look. You went with 37s and no lift (factory) and it don't rub? The reason I ask is because I would like to do this with my badlands sas but every one has said 37's require a lift kit, etc. But if you did it, with no rub (on a badlands sas, like mine) then I am all in!!!!

OP
OP
EXO Bronco

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the look. You went with 37s and no lift (factory) and it don't rub? The reason I ask is because I would like to do this with my badlands sas but every one has said 37's require a lift kit, etc. But if you did it, with no rub (on a badlands sas, like mine) then I am all in!!!!
LIke my post said back then, on the street it was zero rubs at full lock with 37's and "0" offset wheels (I have the Icon Rebound Pros).

However, for actual off road when you go full compression, the Icon 3" lift is what you'd need to truly not have any rubs. I ran the Icon 3" lift for a few months before the full stage 8 package, including a few off road trips to Baja, zero issues!!!
Sponsored